06-24-2002, 07:27 AM #1
6/23 Dynamic BP & 6/24 Maximum Effort Sq/Dl
6/23 Dynamic BP
1.Hammer Curls: 40x3x10
2. Dynamic BP: 115 (w/ a light band around my back)x8x3 Fast and explosive
3. JM Press: 115x2x8, 135x2x6
4. Incline Tate Press: 40'sx4x10
5. Seated Cable Rows: 140x4x10
6. Roman Chair Sit-ups: 4x15
6/24 Maximum Effort Sq/Dl
1. Chain Suspended GM's: 45x3x3, 135x3x3, 225x3, 245x3, 265x1 Bar was suspended at waist level.
2. Glute Ham Bench: 2x10 with a average band, 2x8 with a light and average band+4 with the average band+4
3. Bench Spread Eagle Sit-ups: 100x2x10 Weight held on chest, 100x2x8 weight held on forehead.
06-24-2002, 07:57 AM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2002
- long island new york
I tried the pause on my DE bench work on sat. both my partner and I were faster than ussual.
My guess is you also used a pause even with the bands.
06-24-2002, 11:20 AM #3
I have added the pause in on a regular basis now, and will continue to use the pause until it does not provide the results I want. It helps me get the proper groove on the bar, resulting in a faster press. I think the pause works best for lifters who have not developed a premenant bar path.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)