SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

"Force Training"

I was wondering has ever seen the "Force Training" videos that are being advertised in the Powerlifting USA magazines? It is supposed to be hosted by Louie Simmons and Kent Johnson. I am wondering what it is all about because I am considering purchasing it because it is supposed to be a video for the strength athlete. I myself am a track and field (field event) athlete and I am wondering what kind of stuff I will learn in this video?

Also I have been looking at the westside videos and I am debating on either getting the "Bench Press Workout" or the "Bench Press Secrets"...which do you think I will benefit most from?

Thanks

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Either will prolly do.. the title is just a marketing scheme

?

BigMike, would you happen to know anything about the "Force Training" workout?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry bro, I can't help you there. But if it were me, i would save my money and go to the library.

I don't know about your library, but at our you can check out videos, as well as books. Im almost positive that you will find something just as good if not better. You might want to check it out just to see.

Peace out

Ermantroudt is offline Associate Member
    Swoll Up:
    I have the Force Training Video's and the Book at my office, shoot me a PM on Monday with any questions you miight have.

Ermantroudt

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    swoll up,

If you're an athlete go with the force training video and book, I don't think a bench press video will help much with your performance on the field.

As for the force training video, IMO it would be worth it for you to purchase it. Louie Simmons does the first half of the video explaining "Westside Training Methods" Then Kent Johnson follows up with how to tie "westside methods" into your training both in and off season.

Good Luck,

xxxl83

Thanks I will probably get the "Force Training" then. I didn't think that the Bench Press was going to help me much on the field work but I just am one of those people who want to have a high bench because I will be attempting to go for "Field Event" bench press record at my school soon. I would like to be on the record with a high bench like 405 (at least it is high to me).

"Force Training"

Is there any place online that I can order the "Force Training" package?

Thanks

Thread Information