Thread: 7/14 Dynamic BP
07-14-2002, 05:43 PM #1
7/14 Dynamic BP
1. Dynamic BP: 125+80lbs of Chainx8x3 with three different grips & a Mini-Band doubled around the wrists
2. Narrow Grip 4 Board Press: 135+80lbs of Chain & Mini-Band'sx4x5
3. Press Down's: 70x2x12, 70x2x10
4. Barbell Rows: 135x2x12, 135x2x10
5. Cable Upright Rows: 90x4x10
6. Roman Chair Sit-up's: 45x4x10
07-20-2002, 05:54 PM #2
Ermantroudt, I lift alone in my garage and have been trying to figure out a way to board press without a spotter..........I know probably could substitute the boards for quite a few towels laid flat. What do you think??
07-21-2002, 02:32 PM #3
Stick the boards under your shirt. I train alone in my basement, and that is how I hold them in place.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)