Superman75 is offline New Member

Cool Yet another introduction!

Hi everyone this is my firts day here. I recognize a lot of the same names from Elite where I come from. I am CytoMel on the Elite powerlifting forum.

Thanks to Florida's top bench presser for inviting me over here

Here are my stats:

1 bench contest so far 407 pounds at 242. Raw bench about 405 so I hope that bench goes up my next meet in October.

6'2 250 pounds 18.5 inch arms unpumped 50 inch chest non expanded and a powerlifting belly

Squat and deadlift I am not sure about my max on either but I would feel good opening at 500 on each. I have long arms and excel quickly at deadlifing although most of my powerifting concentration has been on benching the most.

I train at a commercial gym in Fort Lauderdale FL. I train with two former bodybuilders who I am in the process of converting to Westside training.

I have my eyes set in the near future on a bench meet in Oct and a push pull in November and squating soon too!

Nice to be here, I like this board already!

solidj55 is offline Member
    Glad to see you Superman AKA Cytomel .

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Hey Superman glad you made it. Man when are we gonna hook up at a meet? Let me knwo what you have planned. Have you thought of the Southern States in Daytona? Its a big meet and everyone usually hits that one. End of Nov, if you dont have a crew to help ya you can join mine.

Again welcome

Thanks Powerlifterjay. I am planning on going to that Southern States meet. Also I would definaely be interested in joining your crew for that meet.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    No problem as we near we wil plan it. I will of course let you knwo the hotel we'll be at and dinner times ETC. Being part of the team is the whole weekend. Night before meet we eat big! But i hope you keep it in your schedule the southern states is an excellent meet. Even though its not the WPO you getthe same rules (kinda) the same people spotting and judging. Its a good meet to do. Keep us posted on your progress strength wise so we can get a feel of what your doing and how yoru progressing. It also helps so we can help plan attempt for ya.

Thanks again Powerlifter Jay. I will keep up with your crew-I look forward to the meet already! I am gonna have some time this fall to break in all my new eqipment and get a feel for it. It should be an awesome meet! I am setting that weekend aside from work already and I think a bench/push pull meet before will really help out. Looking forward to the Southen States!

Thread Information