Thread: GHR with bands

bigokie is offline Junior Member

GHR with bands

Well just wanted to let you guys in on these. Tried them for the first time today after watching the Squat Workout for about the 100th time last night. I used the purple bands for the main sets, did 4 x 6. These were tough. On the last rep of the last set I almost blacked out, I was only taking about 30 seconds rest between sets. And I realized that I was holding my breath on the sets. I also tried the greens at the end of my workout, these were even tougher. I still made my set of six. Next week will try the blues! One more thing, if you try these be sure to pause at the top for about a second and contract your glutes and hamstrings. This makes them BURN!

I also tried band GHR situps. These too were difficult as shit. Really made my hip flexors hurt.

Good training

deciever is offline Associate Member
    nice... if only i had a GHR.

the purple bands are the light bands right?

bigokie is offline Junior Member
    That's right. They are pretty light. The greens are the heavier ones. And the blues are the bitches!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Awesome bro. Tonight we did them as well with greesns. Worked great! I am gonna do these every week. We also did a hamstring movement with green bands that were the shit! Dude are bands not the greatest thing thats come in a while? I freakin love em!! All bands.

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    Dude are bands not the greatest thing thats come in a while? I freakin love em!! All bands.
    Could not agree more. Just got mine 2 weeks ago. Best equipment buy I have made in a long time.

We also did a hamstring movement with green bands that were the shit!
    Do tell bro. I am always looking for some extra ham punishment.

Oc

Thread Information