09-04-2002, 07:13 AM #1
9/2 maximum effort Sq/Dl & 9/4 Maximum Effort BP
1. Max Effort DL: Full Gear (Crain Suit and NXG Briefs): 135x3x3, 245x2x3, 335x1 (First set with Straps up), 425xMissx2, 515xMissx2. This was terrible and put a hex on my confidence. My suit felt very tight, and my form was for shit I have a meet in 6 weeks, and will be hitting dynamic deads 4-6x1 every friday!
Standing Abs: 95x4x12
A few hours later:
Average Band Kneeling squats: 2x50
Glute Ham Raise: 4x10 with the Average Band
1. Floor Press (Thumb On Smooth): 135x3x3, 155x3, 175x3, 195x3, 225x1 (felt very light, like I could have tripled it) 245xMissx2 But it came off the floor with speed!, 235x1 5lb PR!
2. Floor Press (Thumb On Smooth): 185x4x7
3. Barbell Rows: 145x2x10, 145x2x8
4. Rolling DB's: 35x4x12
5. Average Band Shrugs: 3x12
6. Spread Eagle Russian Twists: 25x4x8
09-04-2002, 08:24 AM #2Associate Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2002
Ermantroudt, you think maybe your suit through your form off? I know once I tried a DL suit (it was a crain in fact), and it through me out of form. If its the same crain I am thinking of, it doesnt work well for conventional (at least I found).
09-04-2002, 08:28 AM #3
I pull sumo, put the suit and brief combo was too tight.
09-04-2002, 10:03 AM #4
Lose the briefs. I cannot get to the bar in both at all. My last meet i pulled in briefs and singlet. You could also get the straps loosend. Dont let it hex your confidence. My first workout in anygear ALWAYS sucks ass! Different groove and feel. You got time , so gear up every week till then. Concentrate on form then weight. You got time.
09-04-2002, 05:12 PM #5
You think I should wear the suit every week for Dynamic Pulls?
09-06-2002, 10:05 AM #6
it wouldn't be such a bad idea to use the suit more often. I remember when i first talked about ordering a bench shirt (and I stil don't have one) all these guys from elite told me I should live in it first i.e. sleep in it get a few workouts in it before using it in a meet. So from that I would think that you have to use the suit more often if you have a meet coming up to see what it takes for you to do good in it. Either way your stil gonna get something outta the suit. it's not like you just put it on for that one day of the meet and your gonna blow more weight up. (but i'm sure you already knew that)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)