225x8

Bent Over Rows
    45x10
    95x10 (i was beat after this)

Standing abs
    70 2x10 (front and each side)

chad
    carolinapower.net
    Last edited by musc2002pa; 09-07-2002 at 10:23 PM.

deciever is offline Associate Member
    nice work... those last good mornings looked brutal man....

great videos.

BigArnie is offline Junior Member
    Hey Musc2002pa, don't tell me you didn't work on that last 415! I bet you're gonna have a hard time getting out of bed tomorrow. Looks very good for a guy who's been off GM for 2 years. When are you planning on competing again?

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    Yeah that last set pretty much kicked my ass
    I actually blacked out as I completed the 3rd rep on 405. I went to my knees and the saftey bars caught the weight. It pissed me off my tape had ran out and I didnt get it on film. So what do you do when you black out...fuck it, go up 10lbs. I am icing my low back right now, its fried.

Not sure when I will compete again. I want to before the year is up. Theres a couple of possibilities, so I will have to see how my schedule works out. I think a squat in the 600 range should be obtainable this year, probably more.

chad
    carolinapower.net

sites like yours and irish powers(growordie.com) have inspired me to set up something similar...

Its definitely pretty cool. Even if you dont build a site, filming some of your workouts is a good idea. That way you can see what you are doing wrong, work on form, etc. I should have a menu for a video and picture index on my site pretty soon.

chad
    carolinapower.net

right now, im having Irish help me set up an FTP Server( i would have been done by now, if it wasnt for my god damn router!) so hopefully by the end of tonight i shuld have it up and running.

Thats cool, what server are you using? once I figured the FTP out things went well. I asked Irish if he'd host my videos (so I could use higher quality ones), but I am not sure how much bandwidth he has available.

i was using a bullet proof server.. which one do you recommend.. im kinda border line retarted after trying for a while with no luck

I use a remote server site (gisol.com). Problem is right now I only have 100mb of space, and each of the vidoes are close to 0.5-1% of that. I tried to use my own computer as a server (using apache software), but my cable connection isnt the greatest, so it got bogged down way too quick. If you asking what FTP client I use, I use WS_FTP LE (limited edition), free from download.com. Its pretty easy to use.

IrishPower is offline Junior Member
    hey... i am still researching the bandwidth issue. i will let you know this weekend.

deceiver... keep trying with iis/ftp... it's free and relatively easy to use unless you start fucking around with NTFS.

as soon as you figure out your router, you will be all set.
    go to netgear's site. they should have a FAQ that can help you.

/irish

thank you.. keep in mind you talking to a 15 year old kid... NFTS means about as much to me as all those letters do after the inzer shirts.

Sounds good Irish. Deceiver, are you just trying to set up an FTP client? The one I mentioned earlier is super easy to use, and its free. I am not a computer genius, and I had it up and running in about 3 minutes.

I dont even know what NFTS means :l

chad
    carolinapower.net

By the way Irish, what did you think of my GM's I did today? I know you put up some serious weights with GMs. My form got a little worse as I went up in weight, but I still feel like I got a lot out of them. I was suppose to go dancing at a club tonight, but my fatass is stuck in a chair, my back is dieing!

chad
    carolinapower.net

musc- im trying to set up an FTP server. not a client. A client will let you download off of other FTPs....and i use cute FTP or bullet proof FTP for that purpose.

Lately, im trying to set up an FTP off of limited folders in my hard drives, so i can store videos in there, and send them to a friend at college so he can kinda help me and my friend out... and of course you guys as well... i need all the help i can get.

The one I mentioned above can do that. YOu just need the host name, user ID, and password of your friend so you upload files to him from your computer. But again, I'm not an expert at this.

chad
    carolinapower.net

nor am i an expert.. what your talking about is usually called a client. You can connect to different FTP sites.. im trying to create my own FTP site... im just having numerous...numerous problems..

Ok, thats beyond my capabilities. I need to read up on some of this stuff

chad
    carolinapower.net

i know this thread has gone off topic(but for a good reason) , but since you were saying how little space you have on your website, have you ever thought about just registering with the free web server your using like 10 times, so you 1000 megs instead of 100?

Unfortunately the 100mb isn't free. I purchased a the space for a year, including my domain name carolinapower.net . I have the option of updating my account to 500mb, but of course they charge more (like 14.95 mo vs 7.95). I tried setting up free accounts through angelfire.com, but they are 20mb a pop, and if you get caught remote linking, they will delete the account. They find out pretty quick because the videos use a lot of bandwidth, and you dont get much with the free account.

This is a good topic. I think video sites are the best learning tool we got, aside from actually being in the gym at the same time. I picked up some stuff I was doing wrong by watching the videos at Irish's site.

chad
    carolinapower.net

how much bandwith do you have each month?

i have 100 megs free and 600 megs bandwith a month, 20 megs a day. if you want i can give you the site

I have unlimited bandwith use. 600megs isnt too bad for free, but I am not sure how quick videos would eat that up. Go ahead and give me the link to site here or via email. Thanks

chad
    carolinapower.net

http://thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/ theres a bunch of stuff... not bad for po' folk like me who cant even get an FTP working

Cool, I like free stuff. I use to host my website at angelfire.com. They only give 20mb, so I decided to expand because I wanted to incoporate videos and pictures onto my site

chad
    carolinapower.net

Thread Information