Thread: bench PR

deciever is offline Associate Member

bench PR

I was benching tonight.. wasnt quite sure what i was going to do.

i was really tight and sore all over from my squat workout, so i figured i'd go heavy for a single or so.. well i wound up doing..

95 x 6, 135 x 6, 155x3, 175 x 2, and then i wound up getting 185 x 3 for 2 sets

just thought i'd share

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    way to go man, HEY it's progress and that's always good. I think u got a good 215 or more pause in you for your next meet, not sure if your using a shirt or not.

i've got shirts lined up for ever.. the people just need to bring them in.. i've got a size 44 inzer now, and i've got a size 40 crain , 42, and 40 inzer, maybe 1 or 2 more 40's or possibly a 38, all willing to be handed to me otherwise they will go to waste....

gotta love trianing with people who give hand me downs.

im aiming for 215 in november with a pause.. just nervous because i dont usually do well on bench after squat.

ALL these people are giving you these shirts?????, share the wealth hey if there's anything in there with like a 43 chest relaxed 53 shoulder relaxed and 15 arms relaxed, HOOK A BROTHER UP. If the measurements are a lil smaller than that then I'm guessin the shirt will be tighter and better????!! not so sure about the shirt fittings either.

i doubt i could get one of those... i have a 37 inch relaxed chest (maybe 38, and im a size 42-44.. so you'd be like a 50.. dont think i could get you one... sry man.

and i dunno if they would want me just giving them away.. not really sure.. and besides, your getting benches shirt.

ye i'm gettin benches shirt to hold but remember once you fit in it or i'm done with my OCT and DEC meet unless I have another one soon and I don't have a shirt. I promised him to u that it's urs.

Naw but it's cool, I just gotta stop buying stupid shit for my car and save some money for my lifting. I mean hell if I can do what I do off a 4 board in a double denim then if it's tru that at lockout I had about 380lbs as long as I can push that with all my force and lock it out. Then I don't mind paying somewhere round $200 for a shirt I mean it adds about 60lbs to my bench. And if I give it more hell and train harder for that meet well I mean harder I mean smarter than 400 will go FOR SURE by the end of this year. I want 375+ in OCT and 400+in DEC.

nice job little girl!

right now im 5'7 140, tiny chest, tiny arms, tiny legs. im just tiny..

im about a 37-38 inch chest relaxed, 13-14 arms maybe, and shoulders, maybe 44 or something, not a clue.
    i'd only be getting a single ply blast shirt.. so i think you velcro double would be a bit better..

my bench shirt goes up my arms in like 15 seconds.. so i doubt that can be good. . so that why i need a new one!

little girl what weight class and division do you compete in. THATS AWESOME 195!!!!

Originally posted by Cubanito17
    ye i'm gettin benches shirt to hold but remember once you fit in it or i'm done with my OCT and DEC meet unless I have another one soon and I don't have a shirt. I promised him to u that it's urs.

i doubt if i got the shirt, i'd ever use it. remember im USAPL, i may as well just wear a t-shirt.

and it'll take my years to grow into it any way.

ok so you want the shirt to sell it??? Or just like keep it in your room??? I thought you were gonna grow into it over the years and then use it maybe if you find another fed.

wow! im bigger than someone!! no offense, im just happy im bigger than someone.

I was in 132's but i hate dieting, and i alreayd made my mark in there.. and im a growing boy

hey i'm about the same way with my next meet I have about 6-7 more weeks of training left before recovery time. GOOD luck with your meet. AWESOME NUMBERS for your weight.

Thread Information