Cubanito17 is offline Member

Hey for anyone competing on DEC 1 in daytona?

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone competing or has some know of this can help me out. They are saying on the registration that light lifters will compete NOV 30 up to 181 and then they say heavy weights will compete DEC 1 220+ NOW where does my (if I get back in it) 198 weight class place. Will i be a lightweight or heavyweight that day.

And for those of you that have more info on this meet, Please share I'm kinda messed up when it comes to knowing how much to pay and is it a 3 lift or not? I know I need $25 for membership and then it says 1 division $55 two division $110 and then something about team fee and some other shit so I'm not sure if i'm doing a 3 lift how much I have to pay. I sound dumb but I tried Emailing them about this 3 weeks ago trying to get info DIRECT from them and they don't know about the heavy/light weight day.

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    Your fee will be 55 plus the 25 membership

Mastermind is offline Female Member
    If I'm not mistaken, the divisions refer to open, masters, etc...

GRIMMER is offline Junior Member
    If you want to compete in just the teen divisoin than it is 55 plus your membership fee. If you wnat to compete in the open for your weight class as well , it will cosrt you an extra 55 dollars. It dependa on what yo want to do. I would suggest that you do the Teen division and start from their considering it is your first full meet.
    \
    Somebody correct me if im wrong.

Cubanito , I fyou want teen records you have to be registrd as a teen. So register in the teen 17-18 division . JUST ONE DIVISION.

Thanks all for the info. GRIMM do you have the same form or get your info from where I get it, over on hugeiron. I'm asking b/c 55 plus the $25 membership seems cheap I remember when I went to ST PETE I paid $110 it was for the two divisions and then membership $45 each division. Are you telling me when they say division it means like open, teen, submaster, etc.

DAMNIT I DROPPED $45 for nothing then to the APA. Thanks for letting me know ahead of time guys I thought I was gonna have to $55 3 times like $55 for deadlift, $55 for squat and then $55 to bench.

I'm just gonna stay in teen division i'm not in 17 anymore and I think the next division is 18-19 which the reocords are REALLY HIGH. I don't think they have state records either. I'm not sure I mean i've checked some APF records but I think they're world records. If anyone can help me find the state records that'd be AWESOME if APF even has any.

TeenMyth is offline New Member
    APF has state records but you cant find them online. When you go to the meet they should have a list of all the florida state records. Then you have to take it from there. What weight class are you gonna do? And are you still squatting with the P-PAD?

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Ya we will be there (Fl crew).

The P-Pad... Ya the form should be the same for everyone and yoiu just circle or write down what class you will be in so for you wiehgt 198 and 18-19 division.

teenmyth thanks man I'll have to check up on that. AND about the pussy pad I don't use that what I use that anymore i'm used to bareback now and I brought it lower on the back thanks to GRIMM. And grimm it's 220 18-19 division. I'm up to 208 and I don't plan on losing weight that i've dieted SOOO MUCH For. I have to post my daily diet on here so you guys can be AMAZED by how much I eat. Like PLJAY was.

Thread Information