musclehed275 is offline Junior Member

one week until the APA worlds!

well, today was our last training day before the APA worlds in kennwick Washington! we just shirted up and hit openers, and did some light press downs..basically were done! We will go in tuesday and do some real light stuff, cable crossovers, just to get blood in the chest, some light pressdowns, and thats about it! I put my shirt on today and popped 550..Ill open with that, ill go by feel on my second attempt. Jet lag etcc, will be a factor..I have stabilized my weight at 248, ill go 242..i can manipulate my water and be fine! I learned a little trick form my bodybuilding days..I drink 2 gallons of water on monday and tuesday, 1 on wed. 1/2 on thurs..and just sip not going over 10 oz. on friday..I usually can kick out 6-8 pounds!
    Iron maiden shirted up, popped 305,very, very easy! she will open with that...her weight is at 183,,,she will make the 181's easily! Our new training partner, the 18 yr old, shirted up, he popped a super easy 335! he is weighing in around 160! this is his third workout with a denim!
    we will be staying with the Kennellys, he and his wife will be lifting also! I will keep you all posted!
    Last edited by musclehed275; 10-05-2002 at 05:59 PM.

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    Good luck to all of yall at the meet. Hopefully it will be another record breaking weekend for Ryan too.

chad
    carolinapower.net

deciever is offline Associate Member
    good luck guys..

ironmaiden181 is offline Female Member
    Thanks musc2002pa and deciever!!
    Kennelly Power Team
    The Elite Few!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Good luck guys. Hope you win it. Both of ya are getting strong.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    good luck guys that kid is gonna be an animal.

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    Good Luck to all of you!

Screwball is offline New Member
    - GAL -->

Thanks everyone!!! I feel pretty good this week, poor ironmaiden caught a bad cold this week!!! She does nails for a living, and one of her idiot clients, some old retired geezer, with nothing else better to do, came in with a bad cold and gave it to her, she should be fine by saturday though! I went to bed last night weighing 251, but I started my water manipulation yesterday, i drank 2 gallons of water, I peed until 3 AM, woke up weighing 248, ill be 242 easily by saturday! I will drink 2 gallons again today, 1 on wed, 1/2 on thurs..and sip on friday! By then ill be kicking out a bunch of water! It works everytime!!!!

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    Tell Ironmaiden to get well soon!
    You certainly have your weight control/manipulation down!
    Good luck once again!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Do you change yoru diet at all. Lower carbs ETC?? I will try that same thing for The Nationals. Sounds good. Good luck there. Will you guys attend the Nationals as a spectator then?

Kennelly's is offline New Member
    We're excited to have you both coming up here to Washington, should be an awesome weekend. Ryan has been hitting some very good numbers in the gym, as has Melissa. Ryan of course is going to try to beat his 800, and Melissa is going for the Washington State record, which shouldn't be a problem for her we hope.

Hope Ironmaiden gets over her cold, sucks being sick. We'll see you at the airport guys......WOOHOO!!

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    Good luck to all you guys. I hope Ryan goes over 800 Again! I know Ironmaiden will put up some great numbers even with a cold and Musclehead will do the same. Good luck on the WA record and wish you all the best.

PLJAY..I usually really eat about the same, im just careful not to eat too much, and stay away from the simple carbs, and i do lower the carbs on my last meal of the evening...I try not to lower my calories too much, because that seems to hurt my strength, i try to lose all water weight if possible, I also stay away from satly foods on thursday and friday, and ill eat a little less thursday night and during thedayon friday, just to be sure that im light! You will beshocked, once you start lowering the water on wed, how much you start kicking out! You think your peeing your brains out!!! LOL Im not sure if were lifting in the nationals or not, im going to go by feel!

ironmaiden181 is offline Female Member
    I just want to tell everyone thanks!!! I feel much better today.... Just in time too!! lol I'm still not 100%, but I still feel really strong.... I hope being sick doesn't affect my lifting at worlds to bad....

Hey Kennellys..... See you tommorrow about 3:00pm!!! I'll be calling you tonight to make sure that I gave you the right flight numbers and all!!!

I'm going to freeze!!! hahaha Living in Florida makes your blood feel thin when you go up North!!! Our "Winter" down here just consists of the temp droping about 10 degrees and getting a north wind, to move the humidity around!! lol
    Kennelly Power Team
    The Elite Few!

Thread Information