Thread: Ky Meet Results

Kystatechairman is offline New Member

Ky Meet Results

Awesome time @ OCT 5 NASA KY REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP @ Lexington,Ky! Their were more than 50 lifters from KY,WV,OH & TN. Solid Rock Strength Team put on a great Christian event for the lifters & audience. A lady walked up to my wife & starting crying because of the words she heard from Solid Rock Strength Team. Also, I'm a member of Solid Rock Stength Team too.

This meet was a great learning experience for me. I was testing 2 different shirts. The denim was too big because it was a borrowed shirt. So, I got no support @ all. The 2nd attempt totally fatigued my triceps a little. Even though I missed my 3rd attempt with the Phenom @ the middle of the lift. The Phenom gave me unbelievable support lowering the weight & off the chest. 530 felt really light coming down. I need to get the arms taken in 2 inches because I could pull more than 1 inch of the shirt off my arms. So, I got less tricep support. Definitely, once I get the arms of the shirt taken, 530 & more will fall! I'm going to send it back this week because I plan to compete @ NOV 9 NASA WV REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. I'm going to give 525-530 a ride again. If I make this lift, Phenom will give me a 80lb increase in my bench. Otherwords, 450 + Phenom = 530 @ body weight of 207!

NOTHING COMPARES TO A PHENOM
    GOT PHENOM?

1st attempt: 463(poly)
    2nd attempt: 507(denim) X
    3rd attempt: 530(PHENOM) X

TRAIN HARD

J.T. HALL
    http://sweb.uky.edu/~jthall0

deciever is offline Associate Member
    great work man..
    so the phenom is that good?

i just couldnt bare to spend 150$ on a shirt.. .too much

glad you did pretty well. i'd be happy with those numbers anyday

good luck in your next comp

Phenom is awesome!

TRAIN HARD

J.T. HALL

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Good job man, you get it dialed in and hit next time.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    what's your weak point in a lift and what's your raw max compared to lift in a phenom. I've been wondering about this shirt that's why i'm asking.

And when you ordered how'd you go about measurements?

Great lifts bro.

As of now, my weak point is the lockout. My raw max is 450(pause) & 475(touch-n-go) @ body weight of 207. I'll probably get from 70-100 with the Phenom because it's the best bench shirt on the market.

I gave my relax measurements.

TRAIN HARD

J.T. HALL

Way to go man, have you ever tried a denim? And where do you find the phenom helps you MOST.

I used to have a denim, but it blew out last month. The difference between the phenom & denim is that the phenom gives a lot more supports lowering the weight & a lot more push or pop pressing the weight.

TRAIN HARD

J.T. HALL

Is it a type of shirt that takes a certain weight to touch? Or is kinda like a poly that you can bring your arms down by forcing
    This is important b/c I'd love to try one out but i'ma be pissed if I order one and then after orderin I'm not strong enough for it.

It takes a certain weight to touch because the shirt is extremely tight & the matertial is thick too. Also, this can occur with any type of shirt too, not just a phenom.

TRAIN HARD

J.T. HALL
    http://members5.boardhost.com/nasa4life/msg/125.html

I knew about other types of shirt, trust me I know my double denim I can't get anything that I can lockout to touch it so i'ma have to put off on that shirt.

That's why I was thinking about trying a phenom but I wouldn't wanna give exact measurements then it not work for me and I have another shirt lyin round til I get strong enough to use.

Thread Information