Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
    100/10, 120/8 x 4, 150/8

V-Bar Triceps Pushdowns
    100/10 x 4 sets

Notes:

chad
    carolinapower.net

deciever is offline Associate Member
    very nice.. the only thing i could see that could be a problem is the bar tends to drift back right after you start pressing... could be troublesome.

On the rolling dumbell extensions.. what makes them so good?

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    The bar drifting back is because my rotator cuff problem. Thats what I have been working hard to fix. My rotator cuff has improved alot. It gets worse and worse as I go heavy. The good thing is that I am still able to lock the weight out, but I agree, its not the optimal straight up and down line. But thats 50lbs on my 2 board press in 2 months, so I know I am headed in the right direction.

Rolling DB extensions is how Westside does them. The rolling part stresses the tricep right at the elbow. This works the tricep much better than a standard extension.

chad
    carolinapower.net

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    way to go on the lifts man.

Hey these WMV files I can never watch them is there any way I can change them to MPG or get some type of player that plays WMV.

I know JACKSHIT about comps.

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    Looking good Chad! Your numbers keep climbing!
    Thanks for the rolling db vids, wasn't quite sure how to do them

Cuba,

Do you have Windows? If so, what version? The windows media player should play these. I would update to the newest Windows media play v.9.0 beta. You can get it here.

There is also a Zoom player you can download that should play these too. YOu may want to ask Irish about that one.

chad
    carolinapower.net

Thanks chad I have windows 98, BUT it's the SLOWEST MOFO on earth. Let's put it this way I was DL'n a song last night and it took a 4,225kb(or whatever MPG songs are) song 2 hours and 15 min to DL NO BULLSHIT.

It takes me forever to connect my comp is a 56k but I connect on AOL @ 21000 all the time b/c I live in the country and they do not offer DSL, or any of that shit. HELL I have directtv and I can't even recieve that connection online b/c it'll be SLOWER than AOL.

I'll try and DL that overnight see if it works.

FOR EXAMPLE (i'm pissed right now) the website said it'll take 53 minutes I got all excited my DL says it'll take as of now 5 hours and 46 min.

That really sucks...thats a terrible connection. I am suprised you can even stay logged on. The videos are suited more so for someone with broadband access. I dont think my videos are worth waiting 5 hours to see, lol.

chad
    carolinapower.net

hey man well bout the staying signed on thing. I get booted FREQUENTLY that's why sometime when I try to get online and I can't I just say FUCK IT and that's why I don't post on here for like 2 days and then I come back when this thing isn't PMS'n(no offense to the women)

Thread Information