Cubanito17 is offline Member

ME SQ/DL Day 10/15 (SOOO MANY PR's)

/>
    Warmed up with bar X10
    135X5
    225X5(so easy I thought I forgot to put on 45#plates)
    set 1 275X5(easy speed going down and up was good)(belt on) )
    set 5(last set)(felt better after barfing and 10 min rest)350X5(almost failed on my 4th then I felt a rage come over me to finish it and got my 5th)(and the Youth of NATION song came on which pumped me some more)

My best single was 375 off parallel box(done 5 weeks ago) accordin to the chart 350X5 is 420.

I came home to BARF again. So I know yesterday was the MOST HARDCORE lifting day of my life, You KNOW your hardcore when you barf in the gym b/c you went too heavy

after I did leg ext 4X6X110
    seated leg curls 3X8X90
    spread eagles 1 set of 10 (after this I couldn't do anymore was suppose to do 5X10)FAILED on spread eagles

best part about all this was I had 7 guys in the gym cheering me on (granted they were all over 40 BUT STIL) it made me feel better (even better than barfin)

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    Nice bro , ya gotta love gettin' sick in the gym. Hey , were yoiur sets with your suit on or off because you said it was to small?

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    no they were with suit off I couldn't get it on that's what I meant by it bein too small. HELL I looked REALLY funny in the gym trying to put that bitch on when the straps that normally go around your shoulders were at my hips and my brother and girlfriend trying to pull it up, BUT it wouldn't go up at all.

So basically I have no suit unless I drop weight and I can fit in it.

For christmas i'm havin my family give me either $$ or a suit for a certain weight i might be at or a shirt or all whatever. I have family all over miami and west palm etc.

Thread Information