Thread: Kennelly's

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member

Kennelly's

After this weekend you guys did great! I feel like your thread was tarnished. BUt i wanna congradulate the whole team again here.

Ryan your opener is Huge!! You are without a doubt in my eyes, and in the books the best bencher alive. No matter what (hell you know this) no one can take that away. You were the first in history to make a lift. Its historic, and will never be forgotton. And since i bench a tiny 625lbs i as a WPO bencher and fan can honeslty say i look up to you. (i wish you posted more)!! I know even with my weights i lift everything must be right. So regroup and get ready to smash 825 soon. Dammit man, take 800 on a second!! Hello!!

Melissa yoru coming along fast. You got the best bencher in the world trainng you. Before long i bet will see you in the spot light! Keep it up!

Musclehed275 your there man. Just need to get the shirt right. If you want i can bring some to ST pete and maybe i can give you some ideas. I know you got Ryan but i can offer. If your benching over 550 in a loose shirt get one to fit right and you will open with 600lbs!

IronMaiden181 i am fast becoming your #2 fan (Musclehed is #1)! Your lifts are NOW on the break of stardum! I say with in a year or so you will be on top of this game in the females. I really cant see anything that could stop it. Do you?

Just in case the dork=omegaa posts on this thread NO ONE respond. It will get deleted as soon as i can get to it. So everyone lock in the ingnore button on him. Lets not let this one get tarnished.

bork-omegaa is offline On Probation
    i will not be at the nations i dont do powerlifting meet im abodybulider
    and if i made any one mad that was not what i try to do .all i try was to make a point that i think scot is a better bencher the ryan if you think hes not then ok .dnt get man at me because i think scot is better its dum and poine less .ryan is a great bencher ok i just thing scot is better.imsorry if i hurt any ones feeling
    and im not scare to give my name and im not makeing one up my name is todd ward i live in tampa bay with my one sisert and my step mom (my parants left me when i was 5)i got in to weight lifting from scot 2 years ago(to help me with mypain) hes a great guy i wont post any more here .i dot like powerlifting anyways im a bodybulider i was thinking of doing powerlifting meets for the apf oncs i bench 400 raw under 200 at 17 teen. once again im sorry if i hurt any ones feeling ryan your a good guy .
    good buy
    ps maybe one day we will lift in the same meet

Kennelly's is offline New Member
    Thank you Pljay for all your support. Bork...no hard feelings, we are very understanding and forgiving people, consider it forgotten on our end.

It looks as though us Kennelly's will be making a Florida appearance. The APA is having meet December 14th in Ft. Myers. Ryan is not going to compete but rather just sign autographs and sell his book, he'd like to do a 700lb exhibition though, cuz its hard to be at a meet and not lift at all. Melissa wants to compete however so she can further the record that she got this past weekend. I think she's addicted

So if any of the Florida lifters are free that weekend it would be great to meet some of you down there and put a name to a face. We'll all have to keep in touch on that one. Ironmaiden181 and Musclehed275 are going to be putting the meet on at World's Gym in Ft. Myers as far as we know.

Thank you for all of your support in our other thread, it got a bit out of hand unfortunately, but you all were very kind to put in your thoughts and back up the Kennelly name.

******For the record******* Congratulations to Scot Mendleson on his awesome raw bench this past weekend. We saw the video and he made it look easy, but then again, he makes all of his lifts look easy. We wish him the best of luck at the Bench for Cash and we're looking forward to seeing how he does. We have no doubt that he will get 800, good luck Scot.

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    Great post!

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    I agree with jay 100% and can't wait to see you guys in person in Dec. Once again congrats to all ya'll.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    HOLY SHIT I get to say I personally KNOW the worlds best bencher.

RYAN I'll be there even if you do a token lift with 700 which is small it's worth going(LOL, I wish I could say i'm takin a token lift with 700 for any lift squat,bench, or deadlift).

Jay good post.

So who else from FL is going this is prob a once in a lifetime opportunity(unless you come down hear yearly then once in a year opp)

ironmaiden181 is offline Female Member
    Thanks for the post PLjay......
    Kennelly Power Team
    The Elite Few!

We just found out that we are for sure going to be able to make it down there for the December 14th meet. We're looking forward to meeting everyone who can make it.

I will try to be there. I am competeting in a full power meet Dec 1st. And i am beat up afterwards. If i feel ok i will token lift 625ish! BUt either way i will try to at least come and hangout some. It will be nice to meet you in person. Actualy we said whats up in 2001, WPO bench bash. I was first flight you were second. I said whats up in the back. But either way i woudl like to come down. Maybe Grimmer and I can car pool!

bigokie is offline Junior Member
    UHHMM....maybe I've been away a while. But did you say that you have a book? Sorry, I haven't seen plusa for a while. Are they available now? Sorry to ask, just didn't know. Thanks

The book is in the process of being published and should be out within a couple months. We'll bring some down with us when we come.

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    Hell , a we can car pool. We can crash at my parents house to especially if there out of town

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    I'll also be going to the Dec. 14 meet, look forward to seeing ya'll there.

bigokie is offline Junior Member
    Damn, wish I could be down there. Please post when the book will be out and how to get a copy. I'll get one as soon as they come out. Thanks

HEY JAY and GRIMM I'll be emailing you guys if you don't mind about the car pooling I was thinking if you wanna swing by where I live we can take my ride down there and make it a road trip.

Email me if you wanna talk bout itmore and make plans

[email protected]

Sounds good man! Bellicose it will be nice to meet you. As this gets near we can finalize the riding. How far away are you Cubanito?

Grimmer PM me and let me know when you can come train with me again.

Bigokie...we will keep you posted.

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    Yes Please keep those of us unfortunate enough not to make it to the meet posted where we can get a copy of the book.
    What's the title?

ironmaiden181 is offline Female Member
    Melissa....... I need to get that number for Forza so that I can order that bench for Ryan to lift on..... Call me!! I should go ahead and get it ordered, so that it will be here in plenty of time!! What an awesome bench.... SWEET!!!

Talk atya soon!!!
    Kennelly Power Team
    The Elite Few!

Jay I was talkin to my dad about you guys comin here to meet and then ride and he said it would be easier for me to just go to ft myers and meet you guys there. B/C it's closer to you than it is to me. We'll talk about it when it gets closer.

Ironmaiden..the number is 1-800-769-9259, the person you want to speak with is Georgio.

Thread Information