Thread: PLJAY and crew

musclehed275 is offline Junior Member

PLJAY and crew

PLJAY...we will definetly be at the meet in st pete! were ancious to be able to talk to you guys in person..Im going to compete and see if i can get the shirt thing down! I had a little bad luck...My shirt was picked up by mistake at the worlds, so i paniced, we called inzer and explained the situation, they stuck one in the mail, but in the mean time, my shirt was found in a lost and found box, and shipped to me..I thought, cool, Ill just open with the old shirt, pop the new one on and give around 600 a shot! My shirt comes in the mail, and to my surprise they sent me a freakin double poly!!! I was irrate! and to top it off, today i was supposed to shirt up and just pop an opener, and my old shirt didnt even make it in the mail yet! Just my luck!
    Im back up to 259, and ready to go, knowing my luck ill have another bad shirt day!

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    what's your old shirt???? If now you have a double(they're HARD AS HELL TO WORK)

Hope you get things worked out for ya.

My old shirt was a double denim...and thats what the new one was supposed to be! Now i have shit! LOL actually my old one should arrive today or monday...I have no idea why they sent me a double poly! To top it all off, it was way too small! Oh well...im hoping the new one will come in by tuesday, and i can just take a "dip" tuesday night to break it in...

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    Hey , it will be good to see you again. I'm competing in both the bench and deads. 220. I'm planning on hitting some good pr's although not quite the 600 range ( at least not bench). I'm not sure what time you guys are going to get there but usually we get together for breakfast somewhere. Let us know and we can plan on something.

Were coming up that morning Grimm, Ill keep in touch with you guys and we can go eat, that sounds good!

Thread Information