musc2002pa is offline Associate Member

10/20 Me Bench - shirt testing

Well, I have been testing out some Karin denims. I tried the open back today. Its a great shirt, but I need to make a few adjusments. Its too tight. I need it a little looser so I can get my shoulder blades squeezed together. Other than that this shirt feels pretty good. I didn't do as well as I had planned, but I am finally learning how I need to set up my shirt.

Bench - Karin Double Denim Open Back
    135/10, 225/3, 275/3, 315/3
    365/2
    405/1
    430/1

I tried 455 4x. This first time I miss grooved and missed. The second one is here
    455/1. Didnt touch but I locked it out. I still couldnt get tight. Doing it without the belt let me get a little tighter.
    455/miss x 2 I missed the last 2 for the same reasons as above. Here I was trying to adjust the shirt some to see if that help.

Thats it. Will do some light tris and stuff tonight.

IrishPower is offline Junior Member
    chad you should try doing some reps in the shirt ala Dicenzo.

You will eventually learn to touch!

Irish, once I get the shirt fitted like I need it, that will be my plan. I don't know if you saw my Q and A's with Vincent over at Gisbons or not.

The shirt is too tight physically for me to get my shoulder blades squeezed together so I could get set up. Vinnie told me to really force against the shirt to get them back. I tried and tried today, and I couldn't get them squeezed together like i like. However, I was able to get tighter than I did in the closed back Karin.

I think once I get set up good, the 455 would fly up no problem. Vinnie said he thought I should be able to get each weight about 1" lower than I did. I am going to talk to Karin tomorrow and see what she says. I am going to leave this shirt as is. I have 2 other Karins to fuck with. I actually think I am going to return my Inzer and get my 190 bucks back!

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    Did you lockout the weight ALL 4 times???

Damn way to go bro. Too bad you got shirt probs.

Cubanito,
    I only locked it out once..but I really only tried once. The other times I knew I was not in the right groove or not tight enough, so I had my spotter grab it.

I am working on alleviating these shirt problems. I should have it dialed in soon.

Thread Information