powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member

My Trip to VEGAS!!!

What a weekend. Lots of big ass people everywhere!

Show was great. Man those guys are definitly pro's. Ronnie should not have won in my opinion. But what the fuck do i know?

King Kamali had the best posing routine hands down.
    Ruhl was the biggest freak there!
    Gunter should have took second behind Levrone, and he also had th ebiggest fan base there. They boo's do loud when he was called for 5th. He recieved 2 standing ovations as well.
    As soon as Levrone was called for 2nd everyone boo'd ronnie so loud you could think! Then everyone started leaving before Ronnie got his awards. No oNe in attendance thought he won.

Talked to Kaz at the Expo , man is he huge! Nice guy. we talked shop for a bit and he has veiws on todays lifts thats for sure!

Anthony Clark is always cool as hell. We spoke before. Thanks for all the Free shirts Anthony!

Got a few pics i will get uyp this week. Contest, me and Bill, Anthony and me. Me and Dorian. ETC.

Glad to be home though. Vegas is a great place to visit but wouldnt wanna live there! Its super busy. Besdies training tonight was the first in over a week. Felt good to train again. Later fella's going to bed. I have been Jet lagged there and here too. My sleeping has been fucked up for days. The city that never sleeps.... the city that keeps you awake is the better term!!

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    Welcome back PLjay.

Did you ask AC if/when he plans on returning to the platform?

I dont keep up with the whole bodybuilding thing much....but to boo and leave? I guess BBing doesnt have quite the camaraderie as powerlifting.

Glad you had fun!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Yes Anthony told me he has a 2x phenom coming and is plannign some lifts. He said he tried to get into the bench bash for cash but they said he has to qualify. He said he did 790lb last week. I said man why dont you try a denim? He asks me "how much do you think i could get out of one"? I told him i could gaurantee what ever he hits in the phenom he could get 20 more in a denim. The only thing i couldnt tell was how his groove would be reverse. He siad he is coming to Florida and maybe we coudl hook up then. So who knows maybe i can convience him to try denim. He gave me a name of one of his sponsers that he thinks i would be interested in getting on board as well. So who knows? If so he and I would have contact with each other regularly.

The guy looked alot thinner then normal. I got a pic with him so i will get them up today or tomoorrow. You will see how he has thinned out some. But even if he hits 800 at 308 still inpressive.

He said he doesnt care about all the shit people talk about his lifts, he lifts for him and loves to lift. The guy is strong and no one can atake that from him. He had nothing but good things to say about all of todays lifters. I dont think anyone should write him off yet!!

Thread Information