Thread: 10/27 ME bench

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member

10/27 ME bench

3-Board Press (pinky on ring)
    315/1, 365/1, 405/1, 425/1, (10# PR), 435/miss

3-Board Press w/Karin Denim#2
    435/1 (too hard to derack with shirt on)

Incline Tate Press
    40/10, 55/8,8,8

One Arm Low Row
    70/10, 100/10,10

Notes:
    Let me say, to all of yall that train alone, I don't see how you do it. Its a pain in the ass. I can derack weights worth a shit, especially with a torn rotator cuff. My shoulder felt like it was going to pop off, and sure enough, it got subluxed (read: partially dislocated). Its all black and red now...fun. I managed a 10# PR which I seriously didnt think I would get today. I am pretty sure I can get 440 on this. My old PR was 415, and that was with a wider grip.

Tryin to derack weights with a damn shirt on is a bigger nightmare. I did 435 in my Karin Denim #2. I got 3 denims, so I named them...1, 2, 3. I is the tightest, which I used last week. I will experiment with all. The arms on 3 are a little too tight, as is the arm opening on #2. #1 will be the one I want to learn, its the tightest.

I am totally frustrated with shirts. If i still dont have these things figured out in December, I will just bench raw, which would be ugly.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    Hey man well if anything open raw and then go in shirt for your DEC meet.

Other than that training alone is A BITCH trust me I've done it before. Not cool the only days it's OK are DE days but when you wanna go heavy and u kinda have to leave some in the tank then it sucks b/c YOU NEVER know if you woulda gone higher.

Thread Information