Thread: Hey Cubanito

bmonster is offline New Member

Hey Cubanito

Damned site won't recognize my old handle, so had to change it.

Cubanito, how is that shirt working out for you? Have not heard from you in a while and was wondering how it fit.

Holler at me and let me know how things are going.

B.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Something happen to the site a month or so ago and kicked off new memebers and erased alot of posts. All so the site would be faster ETC.

BUt dam now i see how long its been since you popped in. Hope things are good.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    Hey B sup bro I've been tryin to get at you on email and shit, but I see it wouldn't have worked anyway b/c of the site.

To let you know the shirt is TOO tight for me right now. I even went up with JAY to train in it but it wouldn't work. I'll just have to wait for two things MORE STRENGTH and less BW, when I decide to start dropping.

I havn't been able to feel the tru denim b/c I couldn't even get 355 to touch on my own. SOOOO not good. I'll have to wait til i'm up in the 400's to try it out. HOPEFULLY in JAN.

VDOP is offline New Member
    Hey Cube-

Bench gave me one of his old denim shirts this past weekend at my meet. Maybe theres enough of his mojo left in them to do us some good!

God knows I need all the help I can freakin get!

My mojo is all powerful!!!!

B.

OK what the hell is this mojo crap.

Damn I mean some of you complain bout my ghetto talk but what kinda talk is mojo.

Don't tell me GAY ASS Austin Powers.

I was talking mojo long before Austin Powers. Ha ha.

Hey Jay,

Things are good, finally. I need to holler at you in private sometime. [email protected]

Things are really looking up for me, but the move to Lakeland is going to have to be put on hold.

B.

Aigh that's cool bro.

So what does it mean to you and VDOP???

VDOP what were u tryin to tell me bout the bench shirt I didn't understand with the jibberish talk

Nevermind if you're going to be pissy cube....

VDOP dude i'm not tryin to be pissy or gettin mad i'm just sayin I don't know what ur tryin to tell me or what do you guys mean by mojo.

Sorry if you took it the wrong way or it seemed i dished it out the wrong way.

i was just talking that hopefully some of B's bench skills will rub off on us(well, particularly me). Thazz all

OH shit I didn't think of it like that. SHIT I SURE AS FUCK HOPE SOOOOO I need all the help I can get.

You know I don't know if you've heard of this but generating energy from another person you need minimum two people to do this and you truly have to believe it. with a person sittin in a chair completely relaxed not thinkin about anything and two people with their hands crossed over the persons head while they remain standin generate energy from the one sitting. I wanna try this at a meet with like really big guys to see if I can lift more. the thing is with doing that with them sittin on a chair if you really believe in it with two fingers you can pick that person up b/w the two people. I can get flamed for this all I want but my mom and me picked up my cousin who weighs 265 lbs FAT. and my mom is only 5 4 120lbs at the time when we did this i was 17 170lbs

Thread Information