k1401 is offline Junior Member

Congrats to teenmyth

Just wanted to say way to go on being interviewed in monster Muscle.
    Got my copy Sat and saw your article.
    Nice of you to mention that little guy you workout with to pljay......

TeenMyth is offline New Member
    Thanks, I didnt know is was gonna be in this month, but I got an email from another teen that looked at it. I just got my issue yesterday. Thanks again.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    DAMN way to go bro. I hope they have that issue at books a million through NOV so I can get a copy of it, I plan on going up there to train with u guys SOMETIME NOV. Not sure when it'll fit good into my school sched.

VDOP is offline New Member
    Cool write up myth!--I dug the flame tattoo on your wrist. Wished I could get away with that at my work!

I noticed it said you were just gettinginto chains and bands--How old is this interview? I assumed you followed westside like PLjay...?

Damn guy-I hope Im as strong as you when I get your age..FUCK..Im older than you come to think of it!

Congrats again man..

VDOP teen uses somewhat of old school training. He doesn't really follow westside but he has been experimentin some from what I know with bands on like ME day. I believe from what i know of talkin to him he stil doesn't do DE bench or anything like that. he feels as though he can stil gain from his workout and when he does stop progressin(which seems impossible to this kid) that he will try westside 100%.

sorry to answer your thread teen but i know you don't pop in here much bro. And if you've updated your training any from how it normally is then let us know.

VDOP about gettin to his level I guess I stil have the chance too. Just have to find out how to put 700#s on my total in 1 1/2 years. and then i'll be up there with him. HHHMMMMMMM better eat A LOT more.

VDOP is offline New Member
    Shit Cube-

Benchmonster better give us more than his old shirts if we're going to catch Myth.
    >>Speaking of food, Benchmonster can cook like you wouldnt believe. He's like the Emeril Legasse of the PL world!

really well hopefully if he does come down to live in lakeland DUDE i'll be up there for training and EATING. I LOVE FOOD. although I dunno bro I believe he can cook like you say BUT I gotta cuban mom and an italian dad and they can COOK FUCKIN AWESOME. that's my secret to gaining weight. Eating full meals that they cook 7 times/day.

Thread Information