raw12 is offline Associate Member

Angry im not the kid that trash ryan

At the nationals my training buddy ask me if im the one that trash ryan on this forum. Something about some guy name scott something being a bigger bench then ryan and saying crap abut ryan.Now ryan did 800 hes the only one that did 800 (anthony clark did 800 right)so hes the biggest bencher in the world he has a bigger bench then scott. and for puting down ryan i give ryan alot of props 800 bench takes a lot ass breaking traing in the gym and just as much outside the gym.
    ill be at the next meet in dec7 and will try to tape ryan and anthony lifting i also tape the rest of the meet.i got most of the apa nationals i sale tapes(just have to paid for the vhs $2.00 and the high8 tape $6.99and my time which is priceless lol)so like $10 a tape
    just give me your name and what you look like ill tell you if i have you on tape and ill tape the whole record breaks meet and get every one .ill tape allof apa meet and sale to any one.i have mike and his girlfriend that big guy that just miss 700 and the kid that drop the bar on his face thank god the spoters cought the bar and all of the first lifter most of the last lifers like james and more

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    record breakers is on the 14th i think

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    GRIMM's right Down in FT MYERS APA meet. Ask musclehead for details. I might compete in that one myself so if your their i'll be gettin back at ya for a tape.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    hey raw one thing though bro. WHERE do you find time for this to vid tape all the meets that go on??? I mean I know you mentioned only APA meets, BUT stil THats ALOT of traveling for meets.

Thread Information