jarhead is offline New Member

PLJay,JimmyDean, or Teenmyth

I'm going to order my belt and some bands. On the belt - any recommendations - single prong, double prong, or lever style? On the bands - I need to have my own bands for when I can't train with you guys, what should I get? Also who should I order these things from?

Thanks
    Jay

TeenMyth is offline New Member
    The belt depends on the person. I like the doubleprong, pljay and jimmydean like the lever. So really when you get a chance try one of ours and see what you like. With the bands your gonna have to talk to jimmydean.

jimmydean is offline New Member
    Jay, Like TeenMyth said, I prefer the lever belt. Monstermuscle.com. Before you order the belt, try ours first to see which one you like. I used a single prong for years but immediately switched to the lever when it came out. For the bands, go to jumpstretch.com. I would start with the light or average bands.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I hate to make this more confusing but would go with a single prong. When the lever belt fits great its fine but when its too loose its a pain. Basically i want two belts. I like to squat in a lever, bench wouldnt rather, i just wear loose enough to hold my shirt down, deadlifts i woudl rather use a single prong. Double prong is too hard to get on super tight. Its a pain in the ass lining up the holes.

So since i confused you really good now, i say go single prong.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    jarhead if you go on the webiste jump stretch from what I've heard it'll take longer to order from their. It's easier over the phone 1800-344-3539 should take no longer than 10 days I believe I normally get mine in 4-6 working days

Thread Information