Thread: 10/30 DE bench

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member

10/30 DE bench

Speed Bench - straight weight
    195/3 x 7, 215/3

Fury Shirt Testing
    Did some reps up to 225, and 225 almost touched my chest, so I knew the shirt is too big

4-Board Press
    345/5, 405/3 (stopped here, shoulder was hurting from Sunday )

Chest Supported Rows
    25/10, 45/10, 70/10, 95/8, 8

Face Pulls
    40/30 x 4 sets

Notes:I liked the groove of the Titan Fury shirt. I felt like using an open back denim. The neck collar is a problem though. You have to pull the front of the shirt down A LOT, or the collar will choke you out. Seems like most shirts do this...you'd think that manufactures would get the idea when everyone is order a 2" lower cut neck! I am not going to get a smaller Fury. I will just wait at the end of the year when the NXG+ Fury/Boss is released.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    NXG????? what material is this one and how much?????

Also good workout straight bar weight. What do you use when using a 1 board for DE days. I can't believe we're just bout the same DE work and ME day (close) RAW and then you shirt up and kick my fuckin ass BADDDDDD!!!!!

NXG is the name of Titan's Material. The Fury is 85.00 You can find them as low 70 bucks. Its a single layer shirt, with a 'stretchy' back. The shirt would work good if I was a size smaller. The arms are really radical cut. Check this out.

http://www.titansupport.com/products/shirts/fury.htm

I always go light on DE day. I can maintain decent speed up to about 275 on DE. I don't use the one board much on DE day. I also pause each rep....no more of that 'catch' the bar shit.

My ME lifts are starting to go way up. It wont be long and my 2/3 board presses will be mid/upper 400s. My raw bench (even though I havent tested it) should be over 400 now. Now, my shirt carryover is shit. Why? Because when I miss a lift, its because my shoulder gives out. I have been rehabbing it a lot so my Raw lifts have really taken off.

But I havent really dialed in a shirt. Right now my shirt carryover is about 40-50lbs, where I use to get 100 out of one. Shirts are a pain in the ass. I wish I had the ability to be a great raw lifter.

OK maybe not. I guess I was readin up on the wrong person. Naw I get what your saying. Well the reason as much as I might get flamed that I stil do chest work is b/c of tha fact that I can't get a shirt to work right for me, not like i've tried more than 2 but stil a single poly will work for anyone.

Cuba, I'd really recommend the Fury. Its cheap, and there's a lot more room for error. It's easier to use than a denim. If I didn't have 5 denim shirts, I'd probably order a few Fury's and mess with them.

The shirt game is tough. I am sure everyone here will tell you the same.

Theres nothing wrong with doing chest work, especially if you feel your chest is underdeveloped and lagging behind.

You how old too? 17? i wish I could go back and start lifting at your age. Stick with it bro.

Hey bro well how'd you order your fury measurements that you said it was too big for you???

And unfortuantely I'm 18 as of JULY 27. I just started PL at 17 so I figured for all my handle names to use cubanito17. Or my b-day 727.

Which I really HOPE since I share bmonsters b-day and have one of his denims that I can hit 550 in it one day.

Right B.

Musc bout the chest work I know even halbert said he does chest work on ME days he switches them on his vid. SOOO....... diff strokes for diff folks(heard this one yesterday, I'm not a redneck but it sounds good)

Basically they go by chest measurement. If your chest is 52 a comp fit will be a 52, meet fit 54, training fit 56. My chest is 51, so I went with a 52. A 50 would have been a better choice.

so I should go since my chest is 43 I should do 42, right???

Damn I feel small compared to you.

Thread Information