Thread: 11/3 ME bench

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member

11/3 ME bench

2-Board w/dbl minis

Test INZER Dbl Denim
    135/3. 225/3, 315/1 (cut the back after this)
    365/1 (365 touched, so shirt is too big )

Karin Shirt Test
    Karin #1
    365/1 (no touch)
    405/1 (no touch)
    455/1 (no touch)

Karin #2
    430/1 (1" from touching)
    430/1 (paused)

Notes:
    I took big jumps on the 2-board w/minis today. I wasn't really focused on it. I had camera troubles, and was more focused on the shirt work I wanted to do today. I tried out this Inzer shirt I got. I cut the back open and 365 touched with minimal pulling down. Shirt is too big. I am goint to stick with the Karin shirt.

I got some tips on the Karin shirt from Vincent Dizenzo, which made a huge difference. I was able to get my lats tight and the weights all felt easy. I got my december opener to touch with my slightly loser shirt. The tighter shirt still wouldnt let 455 touch, but its close. With some work, I think it will touch. I will use that shirt on my second and 3rd attempts more than likely. My 2nd should be between 450-475. I still have 6 weeks to figure it out. I am pretty happy with todays results, and more impressed with the Karin shirt. THis shirt doesnt cut or bruise your arms. Very comfortable to bench in.

I will do tris, back, etc tonight.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    sorry to hear bout the inzer bro.

At least you've narrowed your shirts down I think it was like two weeks ago u didn't know which one u were gonna use when.

My day's with INZER are pretty much over with.

I think I have it narrowed down to the 2 shirts I will use. I still have a 3rd Karin I may mess with. But probably not.

DAMN didn't you order like a shit load of INZER's just last month or the one before that too.

DUDE I can't wait til I have $$ to play round with shirts and suits like u've done. That's really freakin awesome b/c you KNOW EXACTLY what works for you and at what size. When fuckin I can't even figure out what I should get and i'm stil tryin hand me downs.

I sent all my Inzers back, except one I have now. I got 3 karin shirts, size differently. I pretty much know what I can alter on the Karin shirt to achieve what I need.

Its not cheap, thats for sure, but it takes time to figure this equipment out. Plus, when something new comes out, I just tend to buy it, just to try it. Looking foward to getting one of these NXG+ Furys, and maybe the Boss too.

Well let us know how both of those turn out. I believe ERMAN is gettin a BOSS to try out when it comes out.

So I hope to hear good things from both of you on it.

Last time I talked to Titan, they said late November....so hopefully soon

Thread Information