Cubanito17 is offline Member

Question to Melissa Kennelly( The WOMEN mainly)

I was reading up on yours and ryans site and I came across you taking fat burners.
    Melissa about you using yellow jackets. (ryan please don't get mad) do you feel that from using these fat burners you've lost weight in a womens better fat storage places.

I'm asking this b/c my g/f wants to use some type of fat burner but I won't really let her b/c I know how bad they are on the body and they do tend to cut fat off the ass and chest and I wouldn't want her to lose her's. So I havn't heard much about yellow-jackets. if you can please get back to me on this one I would really appreciate.

For the others that are women on here if you can help out that'd be great too.

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    Cubanito i know i'm not a girl but i have taken these before. I took two once before my workout and thought i was gonna have a heart attack. But seriously they are no worse than any other over the counter fat burner out there if used right. I wouldn't be takeing them two at a pop, i think it is pescribed one pill three times daily.

Thanks GRIMM. Well i went to the fit stop today and I saw QUITE a few diff ones. Betalean, Kranker(suppose to be STRONGER than yellows), and Lipo 6 so these are ones I'd consider lettin her take. She was takin ripped fuel but she wouldn't eat ANYTHING on it and i didn't like that hell she'd drink water and get full. Now that she's liftin u know she needs the food for energy BUT she does wanna lean out like 20#'s. For us u know since we eat so much(i'ma pig) we can cut by just diet. It's not as easy for girls(although i could be wrong, and hope I get corrected and suggestions)as it is for guys to drop weight.

DEADLIFT FREAK is offline Junior Member
    Have her first get her diet in order and train for a while. I wouldn't suggest those things to anyone to take on adaily basis for fat loss. I'd use them for an energy boost before a session if I was tired. You really don't know what they are doing to you...especially your heart.

Dead freak that's the reason I didn't want her using one that contained ehpedra in it. BUT she has trained with me for a month now(not long enough i know) but before she started weight training she was doing like run or rollerblade or "power walk" LMFAO bout that one, but anyway for like 4 months she went from 183 to 155 now. Although her thing is to drink gatorade A LOT of it which is not good b/c of the simple sugars if she's tryin to lose weight. It's good or I should say I let her drink a 24 oz bottle after lifting to replenish her muscles. NOW the time i'm not wit her I really don't know how she eats besides what she tells me, BUT she has her diet down pretty good. SAD thing is she's only eating maybe 1,500 cals/day and that fills her up. When i'm over here trying to gain weight eatin 6-8,000/day.

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    I think (Little Girl) is the woman to talk to. I persnally believe her short span in th iron game will become a worth while long term endever to obtainen new levels. Just don't let her give you any excuses to quit,
    (Not Even SEX). Well , at least do most of the work by yourself. When yor tris fail you gotta flip.

lil girl thanks I'd love to get her postin on the boards, BUT believe it or not since she's 'country' she doesn't have a comp at her house!!!!!!!
    About the fat loss she doesn't wanna lose it in the chest she's a 36D nor the booty, BUT she wants to lose the love handles. Have you tried yohimburn??? I was thinkin since you said an ECA stack how bout like betalean and yohimburn together?????That sound good!?!?

Grimm OH DUDE the sex will help lose the weight i've told her that and she agrees so (IT'S ON), by the way like i was talkin to u yesterday on IM OH BRUTHA IT WAS ON for bout 2 hours :-)_ longest i've gotten her to go, she can't keep up.

LiL girl and the women i'll keep postin on this thread for her bout the stacks and when she does start losing some weight or gaining in progress i'll keep you lovely ladies updated.

musclehed275 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Little girl, get her to lose weight by cleaning up her diet first! Watch the carbs, especially in the late evening. What I did with my fiance (Iron maiden181), the only carbs she got was brown rice, sweet potatos, or oatmeal, and it was eaten before noon, breakfast would be a protien shake, and oatmeal, snack 1 would be shake and sweet potato, lunch would be brown rice and chicken, then the rest of the meals would be veggies and protien shake or lean meats! So many chicks, when wanting to lose weight, think that means to starve, and only eat once, you actually want to eat more, just spread out, and the right foods, this will speed the metabolism..if the body thinks its starving, its going to kick in hold fat as storage! and as little girl also stated, the best fat burner is just the eca stack! is cheaper, and much more effective, Iron maiden did this also! I have taken the eca stack before workouts for 8 years now! and i get regular check ups etc..and i have no problems!

Musclehead thanks bro. Well the problem is she has NO APPETITE, I don't live with her so it's hard and she's constantly busy and has no time to eat. I know this much from what she's told me she drinks a shake in the morning (american whey's tone fast) then in like mid afternoon she'll have a cold cut sandwich then later on after workin out down another shake and then whatever her parents make for dinner. I know the carb watching I told her after 5pm NO CARBS although she hasn't done that but it's what i'd like for her to do. She was really wanting to do this when I made a bet with her who could get tone/cut first by Jan 2003 so she went ahead and did it hardcore for TWO days b/c I wasn't showing any enthusiasm bout getting cut but if it takes me to do it for her so she'll do it HELL I can always gain back fast.

what's the reg eca stack? I thought an ECA stack was fat burners that you mix together?

Reg. ECA is just ephedrine, caffiene and aspirin...you can buy the ephedrine over the counter in most cirlce k's or convenient stores! It will have 25mgs of ephedrine, and some other ingredient thats actually nothing, they just put it in there so the fda would allow it to be sold as a bronchilator....make sure its ephedrine, and not ephedrine extract...I usually get the bottle that says mini thins!

where do you get straight caffiene from.

So basically all these other products that have ephedrine and other things isn't AS effective as just the straight ephedrine?????

I'll look into this just need to know exactly what you meant by the caffiene I've never heard of just straight caffiene and if it's just like this how many MG. I'm guessing you mean just one aspirin, right??

I should have just said caffiene....i usually just drink a cup of coffee, with 2 ephedrine, 1 aspirin...if you dont like the coffee, take 1 viveran...

just straight BLACK COFFEE UUGHHHHH nasty bro. How bout soda??? wait that kinda contradicts the whole losin weight thing with ephedrine doesn't it?!?!?

thanks muschead. I'll let her know of this and to try it out. She started today eating carbs with protein for 2 meals and fat with protein for 2 meals and her meals of fat and protein were after 5pm. And OF COURSE she loves that treadmill, in fact she's on it right now at the gym. BUT HEY u know it'll work so.......thanks again.

Thread Information