bigokie is offline Junior Member

Teenmyth or Pljay(or anyone else that might know)

I was just wondering if you guys had talked with Garry Frank anymore. I saw in your interview that you mentioned him. Just curious if you knew anymore about his routine than you did the last time we talked.

Also, does anyone know what he wears when he squats? What kind of briefs and suit?

Thanks

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I am not 100% on that. Last i heard i he trained 2 days a week. But i think 3 is is norm. But he does the three movements weekly. In Dec i can find out the new deal with him. He will be in Daytona and my buddy who is staying at his house this week for the WPO can also give me a low down. I will get with him next week. I let ya know.

Jagermeister is offline Junior Member
    He is at the local powerlifting meets, I forgot the name of his team. On the back of their shirts it says *your in my world now*. I haven't had the balls to go up and talk to him. If you have ever seen him, you know what I mean.

I heard that he uses western periodization, but I dont know for shure
    Dave

bigokie is offline Junior Member
    Cool guys thanks.

Jay, if you could get the low down on what he does with details about how he does his rep ranges and training and what days of the week he does what that would be great. Thanks

TeenMyth is offline New Member
    When we talked he told me that he trains heavy in every session 365 days a year. And its all old school in his house. And he does train 2 days a week when he is in preperation for a meet. But mainly its 3 days a week. He squats and deadlifts on the same day. When I told him that I was gonna do the southern states in dec he said he was gonna plan on bringing some more of his kids up there to compete, i hope he does cause I like talking to him he is a great guy.
    TeenMyth

Thread Information