deciever is offline Associate Member

any upcoming meets in lakeland florida..

i've got a buddy who wants to try out a PLing comp.

he'd dominate, no doublt. His lifts are
    sq- 455 for reps
    bench- 350
    dl- 405 x 15

the kids a total freak and is only 16. he weighs about 180.

So any meets coming up in the florida area? specifically lake land..

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    Not that i know of in the Lakeland area but the APF Southern states is in Daytona on NOV.30/Dec, 1. Its only an hour and a half from Lakeland and probably one of the best meets of the year here. Most of the Florida guys should be competing. Its a Kieren Kidder meet so its run pretty smoothly. I would definilty have him check it out.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I second that. Ft myers is having a push pull on Dec 14th as well. BUt have him do Daytona. He will be glad he did.

Is yoru buddy in Lakeland?

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    DAMNIT another FREAK and i'm not him.

OH well I can see my record smashed right now if he competes APA. It was nice having one.

Originally posted by powerlifterjay
    I second that. Ft myers is having a push pull on Dec 14th as well. BUt have him do Daytona. He will be glad he did.

Is yoru buddy in Lakeland?
    yeah he lives in lakeland... when he told me that, i was like "damn, i got to get you to train w/ freak and pljay and jimmy dean and grimmer and all of them..

Tell him to come into Golds. Theres only one here so he can find it. Tell him to ask for the powerlifters and people will point him to us. Were there 4 pm Mon-Tues-thurs-Fri

i think he just said that he already trains at golds in south lakeland..

he said he was there from 3-5 today.....

he said he saw a short guy, big and bulky, black shirt, yellow hat today... was that you PLjay??>?

i showed him a pic of you , teen myth, and cubanito, and he said he's seen teen myth lifting before....
    Last edited by deciever; 11-04-2002 at 07:48 PM.

teen myth- he said he's seen you before and that you seen him so he said

" in the summer, im the younger guy that go's in there with my brother that wears glasses" and him and his bro look alike

and railz= kid im talking about
    Last edited by deciever; 11-04-2002 at 07:53 PM.

RailZ is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro we never talked but i use to see u all the time in golds in that corner squating..me and my bro go in there a lot...later

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    dude railz your lifts are fuckin awesome man.

I wonder if you and TEEN have the same genetics b/c both of you ARE FREAKS.

LOL ya that was me!! I had on those colors. That was Monday. Tell him to introudce him self. We'll see what he wants to do training wise.

alright, i' was talking to him and told him to introduce himself to you next time he is there.. he'd be amazing in gear i think....

RailZ is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by powerlifterjay
    LOL ya that was me!! I had on those colors. That was Monday. Tell him to introudce him self. We'll see what he wants to do training wise.
    Hey what's up bro..remmber a guy on bench Monday u came up to that older guy shake his hand with the sweater type clothing..and i was on the flat bench with a tank top on..doing about 250 something i dunno how much it was..and on tuesday..when u guys was in the corner..me my bro was on lat pulldowns my bro had green shirt on and i had grey one on?,,and when we was coming out of the locker room u was coming in...im kinda thinning out cuz im cutting weight for this bodybuilding show...but when i start bulking again..i wanna get thick and get into powerlifting..ya i just turned 16 teen in augest..i just wanna try powerlifting out to see how well i do...tommorow(thursday) i'll be in there...I'll come up and say hi if im not to shy..lol..ok bro take it easy..Keep Pumpin.

Sorry bro i dont remember. But were in there 4 to 6 Mon, Tues, Thur, fri. Come up and say whats up. If yoru truly interested in trying powerlifting we will get you going. We will be squatting tonight (fri) from 4 to 6. So if you get this time come by. Were going 700 plus! That means a fun night!! Later.

Thread Information