CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Inzer Blast Shirt

OK guys i plan on entering into the powerlifting scene. I've been told by many that it will improve my explosion off of my chest and it will help on lock out. So i decided i would purchase on but i really dont know what would be best. Any info u could give me on this would be helpful. What shirt should i purchase etc etc.

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    what do you bench now. I would recomend an Inzer denim to anyone but depending on the fed you will lift in one or tw ply should be taken into consideration. My first shirt was an inzer double denim radicle cut closed back when i could bench arond 300 raw. But yoiu need to have good lockout strenght with a denim , because it will not help lockout at all.

BigBad is offline Banned
    I think (and have always been told) that the HD Blast is a good starter shirt.

GRIMM, how much did the D.D. radical put on your 300R bench (considering purchasing one-but w/an open back)? -BB

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    I am currently 16 years old. I weigh 182. And i am 5'10. I Max Raw 285.

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    I gave inzer my measuremnts and rounded up on most of them( like 15.5 up to 16") and so on. It took 335 to touch but could probably get 315 and hit 350 in my first meet with it. Never had a problem with groove or anythin and was planning on growing into it and i have. I just recently cut the neck open and will test it ou on wed. BB i would get it closed back to start because open backs can really be hard to figure out especially if it is your first shirt. you can always jsut cut it like i did. Personally i think that polys are a waste of money because you will eventualy graduate into a denim very shortly but this is just my opinion.
    However, i do not think that inzer made mine to my specs because i got it in like 6 days. Maybe it was a slow time of year, but it worked.

JMcQuaid is offline New Member
    The first shirt, and only shirt i have ever used is a double denim shirt, before I used it, I was told to pull the bar down low, so thats what I did, had no problem finding the groove, and it is an open back shirt, so you have to put on a belt to keep the shirt in place.

Thread Information