CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Bench Press Shirts?

Someone please inform me on what do the inzer and karin shirts do for u? Is it something anyone can use or just lifters that lift in the 500's? I just really dont understand what they do. I mean i know im not really strong compared to most of u guys out there. I mean some people tell me i really push alot of weight for my age and size. But im really not sure on this shirt thing. Please forgive me for my ignorance..HAHA..This just interests me. I am 16. I weigh 180. Im 5'10. I bench 285. My workout on bench is as follows. 235x6,245x4,255x2,265x1,215x6,205x6. This workout has incresed my strength tremendously. What do u guys think about that workout and what about me getting one of those superman SHIRTS..haha..any help would be appreciated. Tyler

JMcQuaid is offline New Member
    Well, whta type of assistence excercises do you do, and do you plan on competing in a meet? cause if you do not compete, there is no point to having one. The Shirt will give you tremendous explosion off of the chest (in my case Stomach) if you learn to use it right and find the "Groove". And anyone can wear a Double Denim shirt, you don't need to bench 500 pounds to wear one.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    Well the shirt i'll tell ya is a pain in the ass.

But if you get it to work right it helps off the chest with explosion.

Not sure bout your workout bro, most of the people on here use Westside.

Bout getting a shirt I'd hold off on it unless you KNOW of a PL(which it seems like you don't) that has one so you can see if he knows of someone that has one that will fit you.

I've gone through 3 handmedowns and none work right for me. MAYBE the poly that's bout it.

Ermantroudt is offline Associate Member
    The Frantz does not work for you? Did you try it again? That sucks!!!!!

Ermantroudt

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Im new to all this so this might sound dumb. But what is westside? I ask questions when i dont know things cause i figure theres no dumb question if u dont know the answer then i guess u should ask it.HAHA..Please feel me in. Tyler

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    ERMAN well I said the FRANTZ didn't work for me b/c I could't lock out 335 in it when I can do that RAW.

OK refrase that statement. ON the bench shirts my double denim I'm not strong enough for....yet.
    My frantz I can't get use to using it and locking weight out in it but I can get 295+to touch in it.
    My poly I can get 225 to touch so it's just a bit of rebound off chest.

About westside welcome to the world of it like the rest of us read articles and Q&A threads on www.elitefts.com

There are sample workouts on here. When you see old threads with date/Me day or DE day or whatever it may be then that means there's workouts posted inside. I have a few you might wanna look at, I know ERMANTROUDT posts his frequently. For sample journals you might wanna try www.Carolinpower.net or www.Growordie.net

Thread Information