Thread: Good Luck RCK!

k1401 is offline Junior Member

Good Luck RCK!

Good Luck Bro!

Pull it!
    Get that record!

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    RCK?, didn't know he was stil around.

SUP BROTHER... Good luck man you going for the BP record or what??

wait from what k said "pull it!" i'm guessing it's a DL record. EITHER WAY good luck bro

Cuba, he's going for a DL record!

I figured thats what it was.

do you know if he's going 181 or 198?

he's down to 170!

that's awesome i'm waitin to see if now for summer I drop some weight too. I'm getting tired of the extra fat and it looks like TODAYS PL's are starting to realize fat doesn't push weight. WEIGHT(good weight) pushes weight.

RCK
    RCK is offline Junior Member
    damn i just saw this........i feel stupid now.......thanks brothers,we already talked through PM but i got the record 515@165,actually pulled 530 but hitched ,but still had a good time.....goal is 550 @ 165 once i work the kinks out...LOL...got to strengthen the lower back..i think thats why i hitched at the top.......actual bodyweight is 170 since i dieted down for summer,thats why i took a shot at the 165 deadlift record.i din't know if i could pull it off but i did,now i got my eyes on the APA bench record 33-39 class,it's 410 and thats the next one i want...we'll see.....

what's your bench up to now man.

what shirt you using?

Did that denim ever work for you?

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    What?? You are still alive!!! I haven't hear from you for decades!!!

As I can see, you are still improving! Good for you!!!!!!

LG

RCK
    cubanito,

Little Girl,
    very nice to hear from your smiling face again ,and how have you been?i see lifting has been excellent.......

RCK

dude you got 425 awesome. I wish shirts would work for me. BUT they never do and i don't have anyone in town to help me with them everyone's a LONG DRIVE away. So i'll stick with my raw lifts for a while I GUESS.

RCK
    yea but your raw strength is awsome......

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    445? Shit you bench the same as me and I outweigh you by 50lb lol. Mind you I go raw.........that is my excuse and I am sticking to it

How long have you been DLing triple bodyweight? I didnt even know you had a big pull to go with the bench.........I really have to pay more attention

Originally posted by RCK
    cubanito,

Little Girl,
    very nice to hear from your smiling face again ,and how have you been?i see lifting has been excellent.......

RCK

yea raw strength but I mean unless there's a RAW only meet. THEN SHIT it doesn't mean anything. I know I got decent raw strength but it doesn't mean anything in a meet bro. I'm thinking instead of taking classes in Summer 2 i'ma try and get down with BOB on ME bench days and see if he can help me.

RCK
    Imnotdutch,
    i started messin around with the deadlift a little over a year ago.i started at a hitched 365 from the floor.meaning i struggled to lock it out,then i wanted to see how westside would do my deads so it slowly went up.i first did 525 raw march 22 @ 176(181 class) then i just did the florida state the 17th and did 515 @ 160(165 class)..i have been leaning out for summer anyway so thats why the weight drop,but i actually locked 530 but i hitched it,which i admit the lockout was funky,but now i have to try to get stronger to fix that.my normal weight stays around 170-175 range though......i would like to pull 550 at 165,so thats my goal now.we'll see...how have you been man? you ever hit Elit board anymore.......PEACE

RCK

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Those are some very serious lifts........gotta respect those triple bodyweight lifts. I'm doing ok......concentrating on benching at the moment as I have limited time. All I need is a partner who knows how to work with a shirt
    As far as I am concerned EF is there for entertainment only. There are a couple of real westsiders in there that I read but I dont get involved. I just use the chatboard for fun

Cubanito, trust me, if I had a training partner that knew how to put a shirt on properly I would use a shirt. The raw comment was just for fun.......RCK knows me well enough to realise that.........I hope. In the old elite days somebody posted what somebody would have to lift for you to be impressed.......I said a triple bodyweight squat and dead, and 2.5x bdyweight bench........RCK can do the bench and dead (dunno about the squat) and there is no doubt that I respect him.

Originally posted by RCK
    Imnotdutch,
    i started messin around with the deadlift a little over a year ago.i started at a hitched 365 from the floor.meaning i struggled to lock it out,then i wanted to see how westside would do my deads so it slowly went up.i first did 525 raw march 22 @ 176(181 class) then i just did the florida state the 17th and did 515 @ 160(165 class)..i have been leaning out for summer anyway so thats why the weight drop,but i actually locked 530 but i hitched it,which i admit the lockout was funky,but now i have to try to get stronger to fix that.my normal weight stays around 170-175 range though......i would like to pull 550 at 165,so thats my goal now.we'll see...how have you been man? you ever hit Elit board anymore.......PEACE

RCK

Imnotdutch my reply earlier was toward Rich himself since he said about my raw lifts earlier. also about the raw stuff i'm in the same boat with you bro SOO many awesome lifters in FL and none of them live close to me they're all far away and with things going the way they are now a days it's hard to travel alot so I just stick with whatever I can do. HOPEFULLY one day i'll be able to throw on a shirt and bench more. Although I know it won't do it for me like louie S said " I have a bottle of test and a bench shirt in the gym and i've yet seen it bench 100lbs" I know the shirt won't bench it for me but SHIT it'll help if I can get them to work!!!

I know I remember the old days of EF now it's just a BULLSHIT board if you ask me.

RCK what are you doing with that board as a signature bro??? COME ON!!!

RCK
    Imnotdutch,we go way back man.we've been freinds for a long time.i agree with you about EF,board sure changed.....shit,it took me ump-teen years to get half way decent on those lifts,i have never maxed on squats so not sure...brother i got respect for you also,your lifts are no joke.....

Thread Information