king kong is offline New Member

powerlifter JAY,i need your help...

...about bench shirt choise.
    about the double ply,can you explain the main difference in the sleeve between the radicul cut inzer and the frantz.
    I like very high sleeve like in the radicul cut but i want know(before buy)something about the frantz because i believe a lot in this company.
    Thanks very much for help me!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Well i only use inzer. I have messed around with all but not as much with a Frantz. What i can tell you is this. Inzers sleeves are longer. The radical cut puts the sleeves further in front of you. From what i can tell the frantz shirts are easier to get down then a tight inzer. They are (like Karins) more bound in the chest, then triceps. Inzers are great for someone who has a strong lockout. I think Frantz shirts are more tricep freindly then Karins but not as much as Inzers. What it truly all boils down too is finding the perfect shirt. Once you do you tend to go with that kind till it doesnt work anymore. Which is better? i am gonna say Inzer but i am partial!! LOL! i knwo guys who set records in both. I got a buddy here who cant get an inzer to work for him, he swears by Frantz and he benches 600 @220lbs. Hope i helped some.

king kong is offline New Member
    thanks a lot for answer me,you give me the all information i need!
    keep up the good work bro!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Anytime my friend!

Thread Information