GRIMM is offline Junior Member

March 22 bench meet in St. Pete

Hey, i am going to do this bench meet in march to try and get ready for april 26. I need to get some work in with my open back shirt.
    Anyone else want to do it? Jay i know yoiu won't but what about your new guy and Jimmie deans boy. Just wondering.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Thats pssible, plus there is another in our group. LIL Ron. Rember him. The short blond/bald guy who benches only? He is gonna do the 181's. Plus Brian Strickland who lifts at All American in my town has been at ours for a bit he could do it as well. I know he is doing the Arnold Classic but he could be up for that as well. So we have maybe 4 or so who will be there. I can come and help.

nuke is offline Member
    Bro,PM me about the meet. Im in Tampa as well. Would be sweet to go cheer a bro on...

Powerlifterjay - Youre in Tampa...OM Me

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I am in Lakeland.

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    Say Hello to my lil' Ron. Ya, i hav eyet to see him bench in a meet yet. Definitly would be good to have a few of ya'll there. Jay, i will definitly need to come over and get some help from you with my shirt, as i have no one else around me here that knows what they are doing. I will let you know but was thinking about shirting up starting march 1st.
    Later bros.

Thread Information