jd15 is offline Junior Member

Arrow been in the game for 5 years now

ive been powerlifting for 5 years now and have developed a powerlifters chest, you guys know what im talkin about and would like to know if anybody could help me about shaping it up and still powerlift.....my stomach is pretty flat but i have this big ol chest that i hate but if it was shaped up it would be nice, sooo could anybody help me out on this one......thanks

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Diet, cardio , and you could add in some reps. Also if you are or were 100% powerlifter then more then likely you negleted your upper pecs. So through in inclines as well.

Thanks man ......i am 100% powerlifter, i compete whenever N.A.S.A comes to my state they usually do about 3 times a year....Honestly though man my upper pec is pretty solid its the bottom part of my pec that is all f*cked up....thanks for the info.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Well same advice is diet, cardio and try some dips for reps. What exactly do you mean though? Whats wrong with your chest?

its a typical powerlifter chest its big and all and when its flexed it hard has a rock but its not like bodybuilder pecks...i want it to have some what of a bodybuilder shape to it....

Thread Information