powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member

Just wanna say that Tampa Bucs are the best!!

We here in the Tampa area have been waiting years for this day to come. I heard Phily felt so confident that they already had moved 40,000lbs of equipment across the country and its actually in Arizona right now! Fools!

The Bucs are gonna win the whole show. And Tampa's gonna go nuts!!

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    PLJay - You know ive stuck with these cats since way back '79. I am man enough to admit that i got all misty eyed when Rhonde picked that ball and scooted 92 yards for the int return. These are very good days!!!!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Even though I live in LA...I love the Bucs. I have been a fan for sometime now. I became a fan becasue I use to think there orange uniforms were cool...then I started to follow them more religously....I am happy for them to be in the Bowl...I cannot wait for them to beat the shit out of the Raiders....

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Fullback40 whats up bro? Long time no talk to or see!! Yes indeed these are happy days!

Butch i dont blame you for following the Bucs. For years they were counted out. I heard they are selling more merchandise then any other team in the NFL right now.

UNless you live here and follow them from years back you really cant feel what its like to say there going to the Superbowl. And when they win ....man i will be on cloud 9 for the next year. After years of bad owners that didnt care for there own team its been something all Buc fans have watched come together with new owners a few years back and just putting all the pieces together for this to happen. Everyone here is proud as hell but i dont think suprised would be the word, cause we all know its not luck. They are a dam good football team and deserve to be there.

Hey Fullback who do you think Tapout will be going for??

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by powerlifterjay
    Fullback40 whats up bro? Long time no talk to or see!! Yes indeed these are happy days!

Butch i dont blame you for following the Bucs. For years they were counted out. I heard they are selling more merchandise then any other team in the NFL right now.

UNless you live here and follow them from years back you really cant feel what its like to say there going to the Superbowl. And when they win ....man i will be on cloud 9 for the next year. After years of bad owners that didnt care for there own team its been something all Buc fans have watched come together with new owners a few years back and just putting all the pieces together for this to happen. Everyone here is proud as hell but i dont think suprised would be the word, cause we all know its not luck. They are a dam good football team and deserve to be there.

Hey Fullback who do you think Tapout will be going for??
    Damn, how could you be surprised...this was in the making for sometime now...they just needed that extra piece to the pouzzle...and it is now complete....the image of the puzzle is the Rings the Buc's team will be getting come Sunday night!

Go Bucs!

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    Ya i have been following them for probably ten or 15 years now. They are one reason why i moved to Tampa. You don't even understand how wierd it feels. after the game all i could say is i don't believe this is actually happening, is this for real? I still hasve a hard time seeing the bucs in the bowl but they are the best they have everf been. Everything has jsut come together. Next stop , the lombardie trophy. WOW!!

I feel kind of funny.

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    We are the champions!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just wanna say that Tampa Bucs are the best!!-986682.jpg  

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I do not like the Bucs at all. But I will have to admit that they deserved it. The offense strugled most of the year and some how they found a way to spark it up and make some plays. The defense, well, no need to even comment; the stats speak for themselves.

What pisses me off is Emmit might be going over to Florida.
    Nothing for sure but I've heard that mentioned during tha pre game shows, and 3 times on ESPN since Sunday.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    we dem florida boys.....BUCS #1, alstott is a beast

Anibolism is offline Junior Member
    You gotta love them bucs. No bullshit this time we went and beat the best. I don't know which I enjoy more shutting down the Vet and all of their smartass fans or winning the Superbowl. Either way we are the superbowl champs. Hell must have froze over...........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just wanna say that Tampa Bucs are the best!!-alstott.jpg  

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys, I hadnt seen these postings till today! I am a full fledged cracker born and raised here. After 27 years of pulling for a losing team, I can finally celebrate! It was WELL worth the wait. I was at the stadium when the team came home and attended the parade! I do no think I still have come down!
    Nice to see there are more Tampa guys on here. Hit me up to exchange info sometime guys!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bump for the bucs!!!!!

Thread Information