solidj55 is offline Member

powerlifterjay a bodybuilder?!?!

Something I never thought I would hear lol. ITs been a LONG time since I have posted on here. So how are things going Jay? I havent been training for powerlifting in almost 8 months. I am now working out with plans of looking like a fitness model, lol. Just thought I would drop in and say hello. I will be posting mainly on these boards again since I got banned from Elite Fitness. Give me a yell Jay and tell me how life is treating you.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Hey man glad to hear from you. Man you can post hear all you want.

Well its like this. I was training for a full power meet in Dec and the shoulder pain was just too much. I said "time off". So i decided to get into some shows. As of now i am training hard as hell, the shoulder does feel better too. And dropping weight. I am 14 to 15 weeks out or so and feel pretty good. I am still lifting heavy. But just added some things in the mix as well. When i come back to powerlifting i will stay low BF% and compet in the 220's for a while.

Hows yoru trainig going? What kinda training you doing right now?

I am sure youll do well in the BB shows brother. I am on a "simple" workout plan right now. Since I took this job as the Po' Po' I have had to change my workouts a lot because of long hours and such. I have switched all my pressing movement to dumbells, I do a lot of super setting, short resting periods between sets, etc. I lift 2 days per week hitting only compound movements, no isolation movements for me, super setting some of them. I hit 2-3 days of cardio. One session per week is 40min to an hour max effort run and one is a 20 min HIT session, the other cardio session(if I do it) is usually a 30 min recoup session. I have leaned out to 175lbs at about 12%BF. If you remember back in April when I was still training as a powerlifter I had gotten up to 198lbs but I was about 17% bodyfat. I am not near as strong but I look/feel a lot better. I am not sure if I will start powerlifting again or not. I kinda miss it but time doesnt allow me to prepare like I should. I have found that to look like one of those dudes on mens health magazines is easier lol, its mainly diet, a couple days to lift and a little cardio. Right now my job fills the void that would be there from not powerlifting.

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member

Re: powerlifterjay a bodybuilder?!?!

What did you get banned for?

That place is weird lately though.......kinda like you are 'in' or 'out'. I'm definitely int he out group hehehe.

Originally posted by solidj55
    Something I never thought I would hear lol. ITs been a LONG time since I have posted on here. So how are things going Jay? I havent been training for powerlifting in almost 8 months. I am now working out with plans of looking like a fitness model, lol. Just thought I would drop in and say hello. I will be posting mainly on these boards again since I got banned from Elite Fitness. Give me a yell Jay and tell me how life is treating you.

Re: Re: powerlifterjay a bodybuilder?!?!

Originally posted by Imnotdutch
    What did you get banned for?

That place is weird lately though.......kinda like you are 'in' or 'out'. I'm definitely int he out group hehehe.

Well I got banned for several reasons. What started it all was the fact that I posted a question about a supplement company that sold r-ALA and the two mods Macro and Ulter deleted my post because they too sell r-ALA. Well I called them out on it and they started sending me PM's and shit talking smack. I basically told them to kiss my ass. I once again posted the same question about the other company that sold it and they deleted it again. Well I got pissed and started a thread about how the Mods were shady and that there is no freedom of speech on the boards over there. They just started deleting every thread I started, every post that I made on everyone elses threads, etc. The next thing I know I got banned. Oh well, that board has gone to shit, mainly because of the likes of people like SPATTS, MACRO, ULTER, HANNIBAL, HELL THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

musclehed275 is offline Junior Member
    That board is screwy solid!!!!! I got tired of it long ago!!!! That whole little SPATTS clique drove me nuts! I got tired of her always posting pics of her ass!!!! And i want to know how long ago those pics were taken! I saw recent pics of her, and her ass didnt look like the ones she was posting!!!!! Plus, the numbers that whole group posted, and what they actually hit were two different stories!

Originally posted by musclehed275
    That board is screwy solid!!!!! I got tired of it long ago!!!! That whole little SPATTS clique drove me nuts! I got tired of her always posting pics of her ass!!!! And i want to know how long ago those pics were taken! I saw recent pics of her, and her ass didnt look like the ones she was posting!!!!! Plus, the numbers that whole group posted, and what they actually hit were two different stories!
    I couldnt agree with you more brother. The only thing good I can say about Spatts is that she does have nice ass pics lol, but like you said who knows how long ago those were taken.

Plus, the numbers that whole group posted, and what they actually hit were two different stories!
    Would somebody care to expand on this?

I know that their estimates for their first comps were a bit off but you say they actually posted wrong numbers?? So what does say Hannibal really lift? Oh and Spatts for that matter (apparently she is going after a 450 squat in her next competition).

Re: Re: Re: powerlifterjay a bodybuilder?!?!

Ok so the mods over there a corrupt.........go figure

I spoke to a member over here about one of their mods.....summat aint right with the mod in question. They manage to post about their cycles, and comps they lift in, and face pics.......kinda like they know they wont run into problems even though they are in the USA. I dont trust their mods at all (except for a couple).....and I only really post in C & C now........sometimes read the PL board because their are a couiple of lifters from Westside there.

Anyway, sorry to see you go. You were one fo the few who weren't afraid to say how it was.

Originally posted by solidj55

Well I got banned for several reasons. What started it all was the fact that I posted a question about a supplement company that sold r-ALA and the two mods Macro and Ulter deleted my post because they too sell r-ALA. Well I called them out on it and they started sending me PM's and shit talking smack. I basically told them to kiss my ass. I once again posted the same question about the other company that sold it and they deleted it again. Well I got pissed and started a thread about how the Mods were shady and that there is no freedom of speech on the boards over there. They just started deleting every thread I started, every post that I made on everyone elses threads, etc. The next thing I know I got banned. Oh well, that board has gone to shit, mainly because of the likes of people like SPATTS, MACRO, ULTER, HANNIBAL, HELL THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

IMNODUTCH..hi buddy...good to see you over here bro...I guess i should have been a little more clear on my statement..they did post what they got(hannibal/spatts) in a meet...but when they were training for the meet, Spatts was saying she could hit 1200 raw, and argued, "why use equipment?" and ask cycle questions, and say they were for a "friend" etc...also claimed was going to hit 300+bench..but yea, once they hit paticular #'s, they did post them..I didnt mean they lied...my bad if it sounded like that...

IMNODUTCH..hi buddy...good to see you over here bro...I guess i should have been a little more clear on my statement..they did post what they got(hannibal/spatts) in a meet...but when they were training for the meet, Spatts was saying she could hit 1200 raw, and argued, "why use equipment?" and ask cycle questions, and say they were for a "friend" etc...also claimed was going to hit 300+bench..but yea, once they hit paticular #'s, they did post them..I didnt mean they lied...my bad if it sounded like that...
    Ah gotcha.......no problem. I remember the big predictions too. Funny that you should mention the cycles because I was busting her ass a little about her saying she was clean when she just got off a light var cycle (to help her shoulder....she had posted earlier saying as much). Well somebody left me some Karma and listed her cycles that had conveniently been edited out of her posts after she got some answers.

I've got nothing against people using........shit I do the odd cycle myself . But is a little honesty too much to ask?? And if you dont want to admit to using (which is understandable), just keep your trap shut instead of claiming to be clean. I have a real problem with people who mislead others........can you tell??

I couldnt agree more bro!!! its fine to keep that stuff a secret, but as you said, Just dont say anything about it! its no ones business!! But dont post and say, Im clean..blah...blah..blah,,,

Thread Information