Cubanito17 is offline Member

I've risen from the dead.....

Hey guys to all of you who know me I'm back. I quit powerlifting for a while to reasons I don't really wanna say so I don't get called a PUSSY. Let's just say I HATE RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE SUCKS ASS. And altogether for 4 months I quit lifting. This has been my first week back on westside and DAMN DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO BE BACK.
    Stats: November 2002 were weight 220lbs. SQ425/BP345pause/DL515

Stats: NOW weight 199lbs Lifts not sure but this week has gone like this DE bench 125 w/ doubled minis under 2.5 seconds all nine sets GM close stance 335lbs. 5 boards today 345lbs. tate press on incline with 55#DB. lat power has gone down and I doubt I can perform my old lifts right now, BUT I WILL COME BACK with muscle memory. ( I just gotta find out where it is right now)

HOPE TO ALL THOSE I QUIT talkin to forgive me for quittin powerliftin I hope if strong enough to do the southern bench meet BOB is having I just got the entry form in the mail today SCOTT is gonna sanction it. It's by formula.

HOW MY BOYZ OUT THERE DOIN?? FL CREW AM I STIL IN ????

forgot one more thing I LIED i lifted twice last week I did 335 squat for 4 and killed myself on the last one.

I had trouble with grip before but now DAMN I CAN'T EVEN GRIP 365 for shrugs without losing it. HELP!!!!!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back bro.

Just keep plugging away and it will all come back.

D

GRIMM is offline Junior Member
    Good to hear your back to liftin' bro. Sorry to hear that you let your woman wear the pants though. J/k (sorry that was a low blow) looks as though in NOv. you were gettin stronger. It will come back soon. Good luck.

Hey thanks to all.

Diesel DUDE sup man how's NY lifting goin

GRIMM BRUTHA SUP MAN ya thanks for bringin up the X ol lady. FUCKIN JAY and BRIAN met her when we were together about a month and a half ago shit got REALLY bad and her fuckin MOM got in our relationship I MEAN SHE WAS 19 WHAT THE HELL. So how's ur girls cousin doin, Stil wanna holla holla.

HOPEFULLY the memory will kick in soon and I stil know how to train westside and I stil know to listen to my body I almost FUCKED MYSELF today with my shoulder doin DB cleans with 15lb for 3X10 on my last set and 6th rep my arm flopped backward and I didn't know it could bend like that it wasn't nice but I rubbed the pain out and have iced it 3 times 20 min on 20 min off. It's feelin a bit better hopefully it won't hurt bar positioin tomm on DE leg day.

GRIMM you doin BOB's meet April?

What's this JUNE POWER MEET, when and where is it what FED? If that ones close i'll do that one instead of April.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Welcome back man. Its has been a long time. YOu traine dwith us last year some time. It was after my bench meet last summer. I am currently 9 weeks out from a bodybuilding show. And have another 3 weeks after that. Off season My goal is to get as big as possible. If my shoulder can take it then i am gonna up my raw bench to high levels!! Not to concerned about what i will do in a shirt. Brian is also doing a show. Big jon is training for a meet in June and has a 220lber with him who is coming along good. BUt i will run into you sometime at one of these meets. Glad your back!

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    glad to see you back I was just wondering about you this morning

hey JAY DUDE what happened to and I quote " You'll never see me in a beauty pageant wearing a bikini" COME ON BRUTHA if I'm back where you at. NAW j/m bro I hope the show goes good for you. What's brian droppin to weight wise for the show I'm sure ur lean now I read about you at like 217 under 10% right? AWESOME I'm about 12% right now at 205 the only thing NOT lean on me is my stomache and quads. But i'm not worried bout leanness right now I wanna get BIG AGAIN. That 220lber how old is he. How's Jon doin neway I heard about his last stats in a meet AWESOME does that total elite for him? not sure bout that stuff anymore. What weight classes does BRIAN have elite in now? ALL OF THEM DAMN FREAK!!!!

K1401 dude good to hear from ya too. I should be back to posting regularly I'm not even gonna go back to where I left off and start posting i'll just resume from now. I believe although my training was slack for 4 months i'm coming back stronger and SMARTER than ever.

ANYONE have info on METAL MILITIA? Sup with that? it must be new never heard of it any westsiders get better results from it? Might be somethin i wanna try out in a few months.

JAY sup with this JUNE meet, is it a full power meet where and when? I want in on a meet this year i'll do the 220's I don't care.

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Meet in June is full power meet. APF. Johns new guy is about 28yrs old or so. Nice guy and works hard. He will be either 220 or 242 nto sure on that.

Ya i said that!! BUt i decided to try something new while i am hurt. I am actually really enjoying myself while i prepare. We'll see how it goes. I wanna come in aT 198LBS. Not sure if that will happen or not. But i will try.

Brian is (in my opinion) gonna come in at 170lbs. He was 205 before he started his diet. But its coming along good for him and i think he will do well. His bodyfat is only around his midsection. Pretty lean everywhere else. He hasnt competed sincei last had. We did the same meet in Sept. Where i did 625lb bench and he did around 500.

I dont know what John is lifting these days. I has got a new job and even if i was powerlifting i wouldnt see him much anyway. He trains late in the evening.

BUt it is good to see you back.

Hey buddy cool well are you doing the JUNE meet. Where is it I wanna hit up a full power meet b/c my legs are the only thing I think I got going for me now. And not even ok then I don't have to worry about the teen division. UNLESS there's ANOTHER FREAK out there round the meet. I'll TAKE IT. I want my fuckin 350 bench back by that day and my 425 SQ or more. don't know bout that DL b/c of my grip but we'll see what happens. HOPE to catch you there. You stil helpin boyz with shirt work jay I might have to take a few trips up to ya THIS TIME ALONE. And get some help and chill for a while.

Thread Information