john martinez is offline New Member

diet Question for Powerliftinjay

Hey jay remember me? it's been a long time so, how have you been?
    I have been takin protein shakes(myoplex) 3 time daily with an occasional whey protein 1-2 times in between. I throw in some creatine with my morning protein shake and also with my 3:30pm shake. Until this I had no problem maintaining my weight 270-275 which the 275's is my competition weight. Now I'm weighing 279-283 depending on when I weight myself before or after I eat! My morning meals a basicly shakes then light lunch then I get home another shake, workout then eat then protein shake before bed. Do you think I have to cut down on my protein intake or do some walkin or what? what do you do to help cut weight?
    Thanks bro
    John(600)

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Dude of course i remebber ya! Glad to see you in here!

First off to many shakes. If you have to drink them out of convience make sure you make them with water or like me crystal light. No carbs or calories. Milk has sugar. Try your best to get your meals from food. real food. Also eat at least 6 times a day. You will speed you rmetobolism up this way. No carbs after 8pm max. Watch yoru diet for a week and change nothing. Dont worry about the protein. Mine is higher now then ever and i am dieting my ass off. I am at 350g a day. But after yoru week is up count the carbs per day and then lower them. Have enough to get yoru workouts done. Cycle them. One day low , med, high. I started my clean up diet at 300p, 300c day and adjusted my carbs from there. And finally eat clean foods. Stay away as much as possible from sugar and simple carbs except post workout. After you train you need at least 30 to 40 g carbs in the from of simple carbs i like poweraide. Any questions hit me and i will help ya anyway i can.

I am gonna put some pics of me up at 10 weeks out tonight or tomoorow so check back here in case i dont hear from ya for awhile!

Later buddy

solidj55 is offline Member
    Lets get those pics up JAY!!!

There up bro!!

Thanks for answering! I will do like you said and lower my protein intake and space out my meals. I will also watch my carbs which will be hard for me I LOVE my bread!LOL! But I will do it I'll keep you up to date.
    John

Dude just checked out you pics. Man you look great! I can't believe you look like that already and you still have more weeks to go!
    I'm curious what place you get.

I will post each week progress. I didnt mean to cut the protein, just cut the shakes down and use real food when possible. BUt yes lower carbs. Carbs are the key to fat loss.

Thread Information