powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member

"PICS" 10 weeks out!!

Finally got these suckers up! My lat shot was kinda relaxed. And not many leg shots which is my plus. Better pictures next week. I am 217lbs in these pics. 10 weeks out.

http://imageevent.com/powerlifterjay/abshot

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    PLJ,

Looking good bro. Best of luck with the show.

When do you plan on going back to the PLing and what weight class are you gonna be at in the next meet?

Stay Strong,

xxxl83

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    Great job Jay!
    Legs look Great, calves freaky!
    Chest nice and thick , especially the front delt tie-in.

Thanks fella's

Powerlifting...lets see. I say summer i will put my body through a test and see if my shoulder is back in condition. I say early fall i may hit a big meet. I may stay around 230lbs and come to 220 for a bit. I feel i can compete in the 10 to 12% bf range and be strong. So i may try that. I am thinking BB in the spring and powerlifting in the fall. That way i can dedicate half a year to each.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Dude...awesome..that is a lot of hard work and it shows. I posted my pics earlier in the week. I have not competed, however i plan to add more size and compete late summer early fall. Take a look and tell me what you think I might need to do.

Again bro you look great.

Rich8888 is offline Member

I think you look impressive. I can tell you, you could look even bigger if you adjusted your posing some. Good leaness, vascualirty. For any age you got a good physique. At 50 a great one. Just in your off season pack on as much mass as you can , and when posing open your self up, expande. You will do well. Good pics, keep it up!

solidj55 is offline Member
    Hey Jay, I knew you would be jacked dude, youll do well I am sure of it.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    PLJ,

Sounds good. I hope the contest goes well for you. Keep us updated on your progress.

Also I'm glad you decided to do this and confront the myth that powerlifters are just big fat strong guys. The reality of it is we are big, strong, and muscular too.

xxxl83

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    OMG JAY what the HELL did you do brother. I mean No OFFENSE TO YA just in NOV you were the sloppiest POS but STRONG AS FUCK. ANd now JESUS your shredded bro. When i'm done with PL i'ma get you for help to cut up once I reach my goal for next summer DUDE i'll be calling you.

I SWEAR to those that don't know this guy personally it's like taking JAY's face and putting it on Jay Cutler's body(his hero).

Jay you got a cap on don't tell me you shaved ur head and ur trying to be like me now

DUDE take it easy AWESOME PICS

Thanks Cubanito...I think!! Dude i was never sloppy! I started my diet at 16.5% bf at 245lbs. High for BB but not too high for a powerlifter. Its easy though. Just be patient and stay on the diet. You have to play with numbers cause you truly cannot follow someones diet and getthe same result. YOu for the first time getting super shredded must start out far and play with the food you eat till you find the best ratio of nutrients that work for you. And no my head isnt shaved. I just use that to stay somewhat hidden!

Thanks for the words ya'll.

Well i mean SHIT JAY compared to now you were sloppy. BUT I get what your saying. Did you have someone help you with the diet and shit. DUDE those pics are fuckin awesome.

RON C. WHO???!?!

I asked a few people in my gym and some quite a few online about basic things. I did that for while. MIkeXXL here on AR has helped alot. He is Mod here as well. Very knowledgable. I would say in the gym Big max has helped me the most. BUt it started by just learning how to eat right and cut out the shit food. Then 20 weeks out i started to get more serious. 16 weeks out no more cheating. Now i have my game face on 100% and will put in 100% to these shows. My only obsticle at this point is the final, very crucial last week of prep. That one week can ruin everything or make it perfect. We'll see!!

Ron C?? what is that?

musclehed275 is offline Junior Member
    PLJAY...You look great! You have done things perfect it seems! Im proud of you! You look MUCH better! Its funny, when you look like that, you will actually have more people ask you how much you bench than when your big and bloated! I think im going to do a show this summer! Ill keep you updated. E mail me sometime. I lost your new e mail again....Im at [email protected]

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Looking huge PLJAy!!! I've only seen a few pics of you......but you look very very different now.

Hey whats up guys? Musclehed good to see you. Immnot you too! I got some time to shed some more but the plan is going good. Thanks for the incouragement.

Jay yea I remember BIG MAX that dude is like 300lbs Well when I decide to get serious about it i'll let you know.

DUDE RONNIE COLEMAN. I was saying compared to you RON WHO?!?!

About the one week out thing remember what you told me just like any other day don't let it get to you or else that's when things go wrong. you feel me.

musclehed275 is offline Junior Member
    PLJAY....Dont try and get too crazy on that last week. It took me 6 years to learn that, and I learned it basically by accident! I was gearing up for a big show(southern states) and was going to hit a smaller show 2 weeks out from that one, and decided I would just not change anything, and just go into it the way I looked. All I did was lower the carbs a little on monday tuesday and wed. before the show. Then carbed up, not too heavy, just eating the same amount of carbs I did while dieting, manipulated my water(1 gal. wed, 1/2 thurs. sip fri,) and Ilooked my best ever! I did the same for the southern states and from then on, i was allways on for the show!!!! Too many people get to that week out, sodium load, carb deplete, carb load, fat load etc.....it doesnt make sense. If you look good a week out, why change things! If it aint broke, dont try and fix it! Of course you have to "tweek" the diet a little here and there, and dryout to not be smooth, other than that, just go into it like another day!

RCK
    RCK is offline Junior Member
    Holy F***** SHIT!!!!!!! i pop in to see whats going on and theres ripped up jason....dude you lookin good!looks like you are going to do great at bodybuilding also...............

RCK

Thanks bro man! Good to see ya in here. I will put some up in the next day or so of me at 8 weeks out. Those pics compared to last week i was flat. and smooth. I carbed up two days prior and spilled. It was my only spill this whole time. Thanks again bro,

RCK sup bro LONG TIME no talk. How's the liftin goin and shit.

I KNOW JAY is fuckin terrin it up

RCK
    wus up cubanito,i did my first deadlift contest march 22,i did 525 raw at 181...was cool as hell.i'm also doing one may 17.what you been up to?

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Fucking awsome Jay! What a transformation. Keep training hard and stick to your plan bro, you are sure to blow away the competition at this rate.

Thanks King Samson. It feels reasuring i am doing the right thing hearing the support i get from everyone. I know you plan on being there right??

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Damn Jay I just want to say awsome back whats your back routin like

RCK dude i'm good i just got back to training like 2months ago from a 4 month off period due to my ex.

DONT ASK IT killed me by 40lbs bodyweight and a SHITLOAD on strength but slowly and surely i'm coming back. I'll prob see ya in a meet or if you go see JAY i'm tryin to make plans as of now to hit that up. AND the JUNE power meet in DAYTONA

RCK
    CUbanito,try to go to the lakeland show that jay's doing,i'm going to that one....sorry to hear about the ex man.keep positive and try to focus on the weights,i feel your pain man,been there.....good to hear from ya again.......quit hiding.........

shit me hiding your the one that disappeared after BOB's meet.... it's straight we've been talkin lil by lil who knows what'll happen. I will be at Jay's show though hopefully with my lil brother(bigger than me lil bitch) and her if we're back if not just us two hopefully by then we'll have our crew shirts. You'll see em

Thread Information