TheyoungJason is offline New Member

Talking Newbie here... glad to finally be a part of AR!

Hello all, I am glad to finally be a part of this forum. I am a competitive powerlifter of one year and love the sport very much, but usually I just do bench competitions. Here are my stats:

Height: 5 ft, 5.5 inches
    Weight: 146 lbs
    Bench Press: 300 lbs even, no bench shirt, over double bw!!!!

Goal: to set the WBC WR in the 165 class (16-17) age division before I turn 18 in 2005... I've got about 55 lbs to go!

I am very happy to be a part of this forum with such great lifters like PLJay, Musclehead and the new guy strongerthenall who has a 2455 total! ... some of the totals and lifts on this site are amazing... once again glad to be here.

also would like to say that some other great lifters on this site were not mentioned, like LG and deciever and all them... I have been following this forum for a while now so I know everyone's lifts and experience and such

Steele is offline Member
    welcome bro. i'm a bodybuilder but i gotta say double your weight in bench press is pretty awesome! good luck at that record.

strongerthanall is offline New Member
    Hey Young Jason, good luck with all your goals and welcome to the board!

thanks strongerthanall! also steele im doing a show in august... bench pressing is my main sport but if I can keep doing it at such a low bj I just say fuck it why not do a show? in my opinion both bb and pl kick ass. good luck to you both.

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    Welcome aboard bro.

GOOD to have more teens on here I'm really curious to see if these boards are stil around by the time i'm 30 to see how my numbers and everyone elses have increased the new era of lifting and ALOT SMARTER.

Thread Information