Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Weight Lifting Shoes

TheChosen1 is offline Member
    I bought a pair of Fila flatwear toe shoes at a discount sports store for about $35. They're APF regulated and perfect for deadlifts.

I use nike basketball high top shoes for deadlifts. They have a flat sole and form fit ur foot. They are essentially like wrestling shoes with less give, the ones i got anyway.

For squats and Cleans, i use the Adidas Adipower o-lifting shoes. Best investment ever

Or if i wanna work more on my glutes i use the flat bball shoes for squats

roids1 is offline New Member
    I bought adipowers and squatted in them.A pain started under my kneecaps.So I switched back to chuck taylors.I have extreme ankle mobility and hip mobility so I don't need oly shoes for squatting.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm considering going back to a flat shoe, I saw some nice reebok crossfits at rebel sport today quite cheap, with a really solid sole and a slightly raised heel (maybe half a cm).

Since ankle mobility isn't an issue for me I'm going to test how my squat is in some flat soled shoes I have in a couple days, and if it's just as good as my squat in raised heel shoes I'll most likely get the reebok crossfits.

Creech is offline New Member
    I use a pair of innov8 lifters 335. Pretty good but use them for crossfit too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information