Braveone is offline Junior Member

Breaking in a new shirt.

Hi guys and gals. Just got my first bench shirt. It's a Titan fury f6. I'm a nationally ranked raw bencher but want to make the leap to the big leagues. I've trained with a slingshot but this shirt has absolutely no give at all lol. I was hoping to start with 3 board work to loosen it up and of course progressing down from there. If you all have any tips I'm all ears. Also I've read that a spray bottle of water on the seams and chest plate can help. Yay or nay? Thanks in advance.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The water can help. Just don't get carried away and drip everywhere. If the shirt is a really tight competition fit it'll take awhile to break it in and just know that your groove is gonna be really different. I always felt it was easier to learn a shirt by starting with one a size or two too big and slowly work into the tighter shirt. Pick up a larger used one on eBay and give it a shot. Best of luck man.

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    Thanks cuz. The shirt is considered snug, not competition tight. It took them 2 freaking months to get it to me. Never thought of a looser shirt. I'll check it out though. This shirt is a size 46. What size do you suggest?

Thread Information