Cubanito17 is offline Member

Angry 5/30 workout and re-injured my injury

Hey guys well today woulda normally been DE SQ/Dl back day for me.

So i did DB rows
    1X8X55
    1X6X70
    1X6X80
    1X6X90

then I did one handed DB snatch's 65#DB for 3X5. Once I did these I remembered I shouldn't be doing them b/c of my pulled hammie(BUT they felt fine). So i didn't think about it too much. I went ahead and did my rehab 3X20X15# one legged seated curls. they felt fine so I thought i'd try squatting just to see if next week I could get back.

1X10Xbar
    1X5X135(felt light and fine)
    1X5X225(stil felt just fine)
    1X3X315(I didn't feel anything in my right hammie So i thought i was cured)
    1XFAIL FACE DOWNX405:nono: I fucked myself up even worse now. before it was just a pull now my hammie looks like it's coming out of my leg behind my knee.
    I KNEW I shouldn't have tried that much but i was just like well if I get 405 just fine then i'll be good for next week.

DAMNIT WAS I WRONG Now i got another 2 months of therapy.

I waited 5 weeks and I was told by some people not to start heavy if anything just work with 135. I KNOW that's what happens when i don't listen. =fu MY HAMSTRING.

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    The same shit happened to me with 4 pounds less. I took 401 off and gave it a try and BAMM face first and my glute was hurting like a bitch. That was last week...fuck I hate when that shit happens... good luck getting that hammie healed up... my glute feels pretty good now.

BIG PRESSER

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    What pisses me off is I used to do 405X3 easy. And now I know when I come back i'll be back to working at 315 BUT I know i'm gonna take TIL august this time for sure to heal it. maybe a lil sooner. BUT i'ma give it time and make sure I start up light not just jump on heavy.

Thread Information