brianW. is offline New Member

As per your request....My

My name is Brian Weston, Baltimore, Maryland. I lift in the APF/WPO. Last year APF seniors- 881,540,727 @ 242. Blew my damn shoulder before the semi finals, killed me for the year. Coming back strong though, looking for much higher numbers this year, although qualifying for the next round is the primary goal.
    Training partners and coaches are The captain, Nettles and McVicar, The Metal Militia crew has given me some incredible tips as well. All in all a great bunch of people who have taught me more than I could ever learn on my own.
    The wife is a national level bodybuilder, two and a half weeks out and she's 185, 6% at 5'5". She's incredible, and best of all she puts up with me!! It ain't easy for two people getting ready for two entirely different competitions a week apart in the same household !!
    Anyway, I hope I've answered your questions. Later...

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Good to have you here and good luck to you and your wife with your comps. Let us know how you did.

xxxl83

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    That's awesome man. DAMN i'm hoping when me and my women settle down she'll be able to put up with me and my comps right now she hates them and me PL'n period.

WELCOME ABOARD.

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    Awesome lifts big guy! Great job on the seniors... surely you'll be back to KICK SOME ASS this year!

BIG PRESSER

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member

Re: As per your request....My

Shit.........good lifts.

Originally posted by brianW.
    My name is Brian Weston, Baltimore, Maryland. I lift in the APF/WPO. Last year APF seniors- 881,540,727 @ 242. Blew my damn shoulder before the semi finals, killed me for the year. Coming back strong though, looking for much higher numbers this year, although qualifying for the next round is the primary goal.
    Training partners and coaches are The captain, Nettles and McVicar, The Metal Militia crew has given me some incredible tips as well. All in all a great bunch of people who have taught me more than I could ever learn on my own.
    The wife is a national level bodybuilder, two and a half weeks out and she's 185, 6% at 5'5". She's incredible, and best of all she puts up with me!! It ain't easy for two people getting ready for two entirely different competitions a week apart in the same household !!
    Anyway, I hope I've answered your questions. Later...

Thread Information