Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lilbull is offline Associate Member
    I'll take some half way pics today if I can get a hold of my gf digi cam. I'm kinda bloated right now because of creatine and bulking but I feel like my build looks ok so I'll post some pics if I can.

Sounds good... also post the old ones so we can compare.

HP

hey folks, I've been out of town for a week (went to Vegas). I had fun, but I hated that I had to go because the gym at the hotel was SHIT. I worked out what I could and I've gotten a few updated pictures that I'm prob gonna post Monday. I just hope I didn't lose any weight or strength while on vacation for a week. I'm back on the journal track, and I'll keep y'all updated on my progress.
    Later,
    bull

I've been meaning to ask, what is a JM press? And what does it mean when it says work up to 2 sets of 3?

I have posted my new pics in the member pictures forum.http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...?postid=557937 Today was Max Effort Squat day for the week. I did REALLY low box squats, and I could barely walk out of the gym. 275lbs was my max today, but I was going really damn low so I'm not dissapointed. Tommorrow is Biceps and forearms. Let me know what you think about the pics. Thanks guys.
    Bull

What is a Ball press? Anyone know?

This week I weighed in at 160.5lbs, and My ME squat Monday went like crap! I only got 255lbs up from the LOW box squat. I think it might have had something to do with me being tired, but I'm not sure. Then today was ME Bench day and I got 225lbs on a 1 brd press. Good ol' DE days are comin up. Gotta love those
    Bull

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    JM Press is like close grip bench press, but a little different. You really have to see it demonstrated to understand. Take a look at http://www.elitefts.com It's a great powerlifting website, it has pretty much all exercises you'd ever do in a WSB described very well. Most of the time there are pictures.

Hey lilbull nice work man! But you're a fucking bastard for weighing more then me now, god damnet!...seriously though 225 off one board is a big lift, congrats!

HP

ok, I'm done with my WSB 9 week routine now. My starting lifts were BP 195lbs, SQT 285lbs. Today I maxed out at BP 245lbs and SQT 325. I probably could have done better within the 9 weeks but around week 6 I took a vacation and then started to party with my friends, but I'm still satisfied with the results. I'll be hitting another WSB routine sometime soon. Thank you all for your help.
    Bull

Quite impressive results my friend. You're now officially an animal... I suggest that you sign up for a meet and break some PRs... get a bench shirt on and some knee wraps and you'll be setting state records all over the place.

By the way what was your finishing bodyweight? I've got to make sure I'm still ahead of you!

HP
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 08-12-2003 at 06:37 PM.

haha I've actually lost a little weight since I started slacking, My weight right now is 155lbs, but I'll prob get strict again on the diet and workout soon. I don't feel strong enough to compete yet, but maybe one day. see y'all later.
    Bull

Yung Wun is offline Member
    thats sum nice lifts Lil Bull, keep it up
    bodybuilding fitness forums hype muscle bodybuilders
    Last edited by Yung Wun; 08-08-2009 at 11:42 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information