Holy shit!!!! Scott Mendolson... the biggest bench ever!!!

I am right now taking the initiative of the being the guy who updates everyone on when there's a new world record... cuz I find out pretty quickly usually .

Well let's get down to business: Scott Mendelson gained a good deal of weight, now he's up to 314 lbs all the way up from 290. He bench pressed 821 f****** pounds on the 8th of this month. More updates on the lift to come. Not the best bench by formula ever, but an incredible amount. The best bench by forumula ever still is Kellum's 735@209. What amazing guys.
    More updates on the lift to come!

HP

Cubanito17 is offline Member
    no offense that's old news.

first GENE had the record on the 6th and it was 810 I believe. Mike Miller missed 815 well 36 hours later Scott opened with 805 then hit 821.5 and didn't want a 3rd attempt.

I believe he's saving himself for bench america claims a 830-850 bench and then will retire to spend time with his family.

there's a good update

and no offense to kellum but that was a great bench and did it at a lower BW than halbert, BUT don't think halberts gonna let that record stay for long. can't wait to see what he busts out.

There's no way Halbert will let that stand. Halbert's my f****** hero and I know the guys gonna get it back.

Dude, it's not old news to this board... there's no threads about it until now. I think as soon as lifts like these are made there should be a thread written even if people know about the lift.
    Remember when Kennelly got 800??? There was a 3 page thread that started about a minute after the lift was completed. The same should be done here, not only to give credit to the guys who make these kind of lifts, but also so we can get info on what type of bench shirt was used, info on the meet, people who attended, etc.
    Thanks for the info Cubanito.

Peace,

HP

hey sup bro. I think the thing is no offense to this board but

IT'S DEAD!!!! NO ONE HARDLY POSTS HERE.
    I mean I stil drop in to help people and I post here but damn not many guys do anymore.

I know what youre saying its pathetic.
    Powerlifterjay needs to come back. And there used to be tons of guys who came here to talk about all the big lifts and what was going on but nowadays there's nothing.

Where is everybody????????????

HP

who knows?

pretty soon presser it'll be you cdog and me the only ones on here.

.....wait....

IT ALREADY IS

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    Cubanito17
    I still sneak peeks!

sorry k forgot bout you.

yea pretty much that's what I do check in here and another forum that are somewhat dead then go to my active forum.

brianW. is offline New Member

Just laying low

I, of course was at the APF seniors, and wittnessed Mendy's 805 and 821, both were effortless,and truly amazing.look for something big at Bench America.

OH SHIT THAT'S RIGHT Brian I forgot you were going.

WOW I'm waiting for bench america TOO bad that freakin chicago sports network is the only one playin it. i don't have that channell.
    THIS IS GAY.

I, of course was at the APF seniors, and wittnessed Mendy's 805 and 821, both were effortless,and truly amazing.look for something big at Bench America.
    (from BrianW)

Incredible.
    Hey Brian I'm wondering if you saw Brent Mikesell lift at all.
    He got 1103.5 squat a couple months ago, of course that's a WR... how did he do at the Seniors? I hear he didn't even come close to his old PRs.

HP
    Last edited by Huge Presser; 06-24-2003 at 08:22 PM.

brianW. is offline New Member

Brent's lifts

I don't remember exactly what his lifts were, but I do not believe that they were close to his best,although I believe he still won the super heavy class.

I found out his lifts.
    He did win the SHweights, go to his site for pics. I found it... www.brentmikesell.com

He went 1036-589-777(not sure about the dead). His best is 1103-606-789. He has a meet this weekend apparently, I hope he does well. He is as tough as nails.
    Good luck to everyone who has an upcoming meet!

HP

Thread Information