cdog is offline Associate Member

Check this guys bench 875 !

This is huge and it look as if this was nothin for this guy.

http://www.lentv.net/MOV00584.MPG

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    That's some good shit.

xxxl83

Thats Scot Mendelson... the same clip is two threads below bro... does anyone know where this lift was done... any info on Scot and the lift itself???

HP

APF venice beach

Thanks bro... what a freak!!!

Maybe one day I'll be like that ...

-HP

The thing that gets me is that it went up so easy .
    Iam sure that guy will be hiting 900 soon ....CDOG

Rx-AS is offline New Member
    ...and mendy claims to be drug free...check out this article:
    http://www.msnbc.com/local/scdh/a37805115.asp

Thats a blatant lie!!! He should have never said anything... I would sympathize with him if he was asked the question by a publicist, but instead he just goes out and claims he is drug free??? LOL what a joke, my respect for the man has now dropped, he should have enough integrity to keep his mouth shut. The chances of him being clean are like the chances Arnold was clean in his prime... what a ridiculous claim.

But still a crazy lift... however, IF the man was clean, who would obviously compete in the IPF or another org. besides the WPO seeing that he would then be KNOWN to be drug free. Besides, the highest bench press of a drug tested man was 705 lbs, so theres no way he all of a sudden breaks that by 170 lbs... Plus if he were clean, he would be a competitor in the APF amateurs instead of pros, considering in the amateurs there is testing...

HP

I respect Scot Mendelson alot for his accomplishments and as a fellow powerlifter I'm pulling for him to hit 900 and more, but he has exhibited a quality I'm not partial to, he has an attitude. Some people like this, personally, I don't. Just read some of his posts on other forums (ie...goheavy.com). He's always cussing and talking shit. Not that that's a bad thing, I just don't care for it. As for his claims of leading a "drug-free lifestyle," I have no reason to doubt it, I just hope his integrity outweighs his pride.

It's true, but if you think he talks a lot of shit, just look at Glen, IMO I've never ever seen a man talk more shit... just read some of his interviews it's amazing I didn't even know it was possible to diss on so many people in such a short period of time !

BTW there is no proof that Mendy is drug free. More then likely he was asked the question during an interview and had to say he was clean seeing that admitting his use would look bad for him, and the sport as well. This had not crossed my mind when I last posted, but there is no way in hell he is drug free... if he was, he would surely prove it!

HP

Good point...

Thread Information