lilbull, cdog... someone do this I think it would be the shit!!

Hey bros, I've been thinking, and looking at other forums on this site... I just suppose it would really awesome if someone, like cdog, or lilbull, could do a journal that keeps track of their progress while on a well known powerlifting routine, like MM or Westside. Not only would the information be PRICELESS, but I also think it would help spark some more recognition, reaction and response that would help this forum make a comeback... so is anyone up to the challenge of creating a powerlifting journal? I would think cdog or lilbull would be the best since they like making posts... how bout it bros?

HP

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    I'm trying to keep up with one right now, but I've been really busy lately, I'm gonna keep doing mine until I stop growing, and I'm gonna look into MM soon. Right now my bench is up 30lbs since on the west side routine. Do you suggest I start keeping a diet journal as well? I'm gonna take pics at the end of the 9 week routine and compare them to before. Let me know y'alls opinions. I'd be up for doing this.

Sweet man do it. Go back and keep us updated that would be fucking awesome!

Peace,
    HP

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    aight, I'll do it then. I should have my post updated by the end of this weekend. wish me luck guys.
    Bull

cdog is offline Associate Member
    Thats a great Idea !Give me an example of what you think the journal should look like and Ill do it........Peace CDOG

Sweet bull, I'd love to see a progressive journal, cant wait.

Cdog, you know how to do this well!!! Just update often, maybe even daily, with your workout, comments, updates on bodyweight, changes, even personal problems if necessary, just to make sure people get the most info possible out of the journal. Check out the members cycle results forum, there are some really good diaries that will help.
    I can't wait to see these!!!

Thanks bros,
    HP

So cdog are you gonna do it?
    Lets get a follow up!

HP

Thread Information