powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member

Whats up Board!!!

Hey bro's and sis's (Lil Girl)

Been away for a bit. Mainly cause of lack of internet access. I mean io have access everyday if need be but i used to have a cable line and the phone line is so prehistoric i get angry trying to freakin post!! LOL! I have also been in school 4 nightsd a week 3hrs a night since beggining of may but Aug i am done there for a bit. Anyway Just thought i would drop in and let ya'll know i am not dead. Not yet anyway!

On another note here is my training and status i am currently at. I guess you can say i am in a state of training depression. I am for real on this too. My show was June 6th. Took 4th place in a really tough show. for a first one it was a bit much. But im hoooked. Next year i will be back bigger and tighter. I fucked up pretty bAD. I did a 3 eday carb up should have done a 2 day. thre morning of the thrid day i was fuckin ripped at 203lbs. Did some lasix to drop to 197lbs. Morning of a little more. Result i pulled the water out of my muscles. Back stage i could not get a pump to save my life. My veins which are always present where faded too. I was fuckikn trippin out. But looked decent to the untrained eye just loooked smooth to me.

So my plan was to bulk back up then come clean off my supplements but i was so sick of using that i came off immediatly. So i didnt get back big again. I was 200 or so on stage the day of the show, then next day i was 220 again. and still about the same. Decided to up my bench in my off season. my injury seemed to be feeling really good. My first bench session back (since Nov) i did 405x5. The next week i did 405x7. So the thrid week i saisd i was gonna hit 8 on rep six blew my shoulder again. The same injury i did in 2001. Its fuckied up bad. BUt i am so sick of rehabing it. I am just gonna train be clean till Sept or Oct then bulk up for the spring shows of 2004. MY next attempt to fix the shoulder for the 4th time will be done with surgery. Dont know when that will be. Still pulling and squatting but all reps right now. Anyway didnt mean to bore anyone just thought i would hollar!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Best of luck w/ your shoulder! i know rehab is a bitch (especially for shoulders), i have been rehabbing my knee for the last three months-I feel your pain bro!

YES!!! POWERLIFTING JAY IS BACK!!! WILL THIS BRING LIFE BACK TO THE POWERLIFTING FORUM???

Let me introduce myself: I'm HP, been keeping the board in check while you were gone I'm a little shit at 5'6 160, but before joining I took inspiration from your incredible lifts and consistent posts and encouragement! Thanks bro,

Glad to see you back posting here!

HP

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    Glad you're back Jay! Missed ya Bro!

RCK
    RCK is offline Junior Member
    you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..glad your here jay,sorry about your shoulder man.check your PM.....

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to see you're back, I had wondered what happened. Will you be posting pics of the contest regardless of your apparent dissapointment?

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    welcome back to the board bro nice to see you back

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    PLJ,

What's up, I've been wondering when we'd see you around here again. Sorry to hear about the shoulder, best of luck with it.
    So I guess the powerlifting is going to be on hold for a minute?
    Anyway good to see you around and, how about posting some of the contest pics.

xxxl83

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Thanks everyone. Its been awhile. I am glad to be back. I see some new faces and look forward to hearing from ya'll. We'll be talkin!!

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    jay hows brian doing .i seen some of your pics at the bb meet you look good.goodluck with your shoulder

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Good to see you back.........not good to hear about your shoulder.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    good to see you back Jay!!

HUGE PRESSER... whats up with stealing my woman... hahahah good tos ee people onhere have amazing tastes

john martinez is offline New Member
    Glad to see one of the strongest bench pressers from Florida back! Good to hear about your competition bad to hear about your shoulder. Keep in touch!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john martinez
    Glad to see one of the strongest bench pressers from Florida back! Good to hear about your competition bad to hear about your shoulder. Keep in touch!
    And AR

Thread Information