Russ616 is offline Senior Member

Amateur takes 3rd at pro event

Alexander Federov is still an amateur. but competed in a pro event and took 3rd place at the Russian Grande Prix. He looks awesome for amateur, and deserves a pro card more than anyone. He beat good pros like Troy Alves, Rodney St. Cloud, Art Atwood. This is a top of the line amateur. Just needs a little better chest development and thickness in the back. But this an a pro in the making
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amateur takes 3rd at pro event-front-1.jpg   Amateur takes 3rd at pro event-side-1.jpg   Amateur takes 3rd at pro event-back-1.jpg   Amateur takes 3rd at pro event-bis-1.jpg   Amateur takes 3rd at pro event-back-bis.jpg  

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Wow, you posted this 3 times, and you actually had the balls to post it in the powerlifting forum. Did you know there was a difference between bodybuilding and powerlifting?

Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Wow, you posted this 3 times, and you actually had the balls to post it in the powerlifting forum. Did you know there was a difference between bodybuilding and powerlifting?
    Powerlifting is the start of body building. Just look at Johnie Jackson. Ronnie Coleman. Flex Wheeler. Chris Cormier. These body builders lift like powerlifters. Doing sets with as little as one rep. I love body building, went to the olympia last two years, but will probably never get on a stage. Instead 2 or 3 times a year I do the bench press meets. To me power lifters and body builders have a lot in common. Think about it

To this day, Johnie Jackson still competes in powerlifting events with Squats, Bench press and the deadlift. And you can tell by the thinkness of his muscles, that he is doing the hardcore excersises, Look at his traps-they go all the way down his back.

Listen

Listen
    I've noticed that you have been busting my balls for no reason. This is like the 3rd time you've said something stupid. I not going to get involved in some childish bull**** and talk crap on the board. You don't know me, so just end it. Like I said before, take your anger out in the gym.
    Train hard

Thread Information