Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member

In need of a quality powerlifting routine.

Hey fellas,

Im wondering if anyone on here has a good 12-14 week powerlifting program for all three lifts that maybe you could post. Or let me know where I could find one, somthing other than WSB maybe. That would be great! I dont train with chains or bands but I do all assistance lifts and stuff. A percentage program would be great! thanks very much in advance

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i found this helpful :

http://www.t-mag.com/html/133per.html

i copied it into MS Word and printed it out. also i have some other 8 / 9 week program printed out, but I have no idea where it came from.

(i don't powerlift, just read through it for the information and adjusted my workout a little bit)

Ermantroudt is offline Associate Member
    http://www.angelfire.com/pe/txpls/articles.html Look at the CAT Routine Calculators.

Erm

UNNATURAL POWER is offline New Member
    Several vets will recommend you try westside barbell training methods. A lot of great articles are up on www.elitefitness.com if you wanna look it up. Otherwise I would take ermandtrout's advice and hit up the t-mag website, it has a lot of useful information. Peace.

-UNNATURAL POWER

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Well from my own personal experience wsb is the way to go. I'm not a big fan of % and periodization training for meet preperation.

Check out the links above also try www.deepsquatter.com there are loads of articles pertaining to all types of strength training. Check out the archive section.

xxxl83
    Last edited by xxxl83; 01-14-2004 at 11:42 AM.

Thread Information